The Roommate Reviews

• 2d ago

If you're looking for a run-of-the-mill, light-time thrill... this is it. It's good fun without trying to be Blockbuster fun.

• Sep 03, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe boring fest of a movie. The only reason I wanted to see this movie is because the girl from Phil of the future was in this and she was barely in it. The girl from titans was in this and man she sucked. I don't recommend this movie at all. I know it's on Netflix but don't watch it.

• Jun 16, 2020

A cringeworthy script without any scares. It has a talented cast who is completely waisted on a by the numbers story.

• Jun 11, 2020

The characters suck, the scares suck, the plot sucks, the logic sucks, and the movie sucks.

• May 19, 2020

Terrible horrible cringe boring fest of a movie. The only reason I wanted to see this movie is because the girl from Phil of the future was in this and she was barely in it. The girl from titans was in this and man she sucked. I don’t recommend this movie at all. I know it’s on Netflix but don’t watch it.

• May 07, 2020

You know what you're getting into, don't act like you're looking for a life-changing experience. It's a teen flick; teens who are older IRL, college, boys, drinks and a psycho roommate. Silly theme, mediocre lines but it's oddly satisfying in its predictability so...there's that.

• Apr 11, 2020

"The Roommate" is one of those movies that is just bad in every regard. This sort of stalker thriller that has been many times but without any real thrills. The movie's story is actually super boring and has no complexity. It's both generic and boring, which makes it nearly unwatchable. Also, the acting and writing are very bad and it is not convincing at all. In fact, a lot of this movie actually made me unintentionally laugh. In that, I think you could say this movie is so hilariously awful, its so bad its fun at times. However, it's not enough to sit through the 90 minutes the movie subjected me to. There are few movies that I hate this much in existence, and this mess of a thriller has joined them. I can't think of a single redeeming quality in it and think its a total waste of time.

• Apr 10, 2020

This was a great movie! I'm sort of bummed that I'm seeing a negative review! I just watched on Netflix and was thrilled! The ending was pretty great!

• Apr 09, 2020

The thrill is gone with the scares not hitting and the acting as awkward as it can be. Not a worth a watch either.

• Apr 07, 2020

The acting is awkward, the plot is all over the place and it's really slow. Not worth the time.