The Roommate Reviews

• Aug 06, 2019

Curiosity killed the cat. Literally. Poor Rebecca doesn't seem to be able to handle the confusing feelings of intimacy with her roommate. Luckily, this helps Sarah fight her own curiosity and get back on track.

• Jun 09, 2019

Actually so original, never before has a movie had this plot. It made me feel like I was a college student. I loved the psycho antagonist ! It was so early 2000s and nostalgic

• Nov 02, 2018

It isn't even bad enough to be good

It isn't even bad enough to be good

• Jul 22, 2016

Meester and Kelly do their best but the plot is intentionally misleading as a sleazy fright-free thriller.

• Jul 21, 2016

Pathetic acting, terrible cliches and absent of all creativity, The Roommate is a disgrace to the horror genre.

• Jun 02, 2016

I gave this movie a 2 1/2 stars only for tge two main gorgeous ladies. As that being said in the other hand for the film is just one star. This was not a good thriller, when I saw the trailer it loojed great, but after watching the movie it was lame to watch. Rebecca was getting to annoying and I couldn't wait for somebody to kill her already. I mean who acts so weird like her. That's just insane, I agree with the others it was a waste of time in a way. So for this not being a very good film, and for not getting what I was expecting, and for having a similar taste to a movie called " Single White Female " I give " The Roommate " a C-.

• May 20, 2016

I never saw the hole movie when I scip some parts. But I think I got the hole picture anyway and have to say that Leighton Meester play her part realy good and creepy. The shower and ear ring clip was parts I looked away from and feel both chills and discust. But the kitten was the most emotional part for me. I first thought it was an ok/good horror or psyco movie but the end blow it all for me, it was cinda big with fight and all but after just before the credits I just thought: Eh what? Who would react like that?No police? I actually think Minka kelly did her part very bad in the film, I feelt more for Rebecca and her family than the actual lead role Sara. So in the end I think this is more a psyco movie than horror (but deadreact and white eyes always gets me chills) and a feeling that it could have been so much better than it is with many good ideas.

• Alice S Super Reviewer
    Mar 23, 2016

Frighteningly bad, yet I couldn't tear my eyes away...unlike the way Leighton Meester blithely tears out Aly Michalka's navel ring. Second most uncomfortable shower scene since "Psycho."

• Mar 13, 2016

Final muito sem sentindo

Final muito sem sentindo

• Aug 11, 2015

Awesome intense thriller, loved Single White Female, so i'll love SWF in College Years