There's Something About Mary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

There's Something About Mary Reviews

½ January 22, 2017
very funny with a good story. well made movie besides the comedy (about 2 viewings)
January 16, 2017
A gross out comedy with so much heart. The Farrely Brothers' best film. Stiller and Diaz's chemistry is excellent and Matt Dillon is a guy you just love to hate. If you've not seen this go watch it ASAP. You may not know what it is, but there's just something about Mary.
January 11, 2017
Tasteless and politically incorrect, this is a Farrelly brother comedy for sure.
½ December 10, 2016
Cameron dieze Ben still have permeating chemistry there so quirky and likable and the juvenile humor works well it never goes for easy jokes and never drags it's legs to the ground you need to know that something about marry is great
½ October 31, 2016
Good comedy! Plenty of parts to laugh and a good story
August 26, 2016
The Farrelly's best - holds up after repeated viewings.
½ August 21, 2016
Just saw this yesterday with my friends. It was totally funny. The stalker side of it was ridiculously awesome, and we were just laughing all the way. There were those cheesy moments, and realistic heartbreak moments, and everything was either rude but true or just wacky. I really loved how it takes on the comedy side of teen failures, and it seemed like pure romantic-comedy classic. I would see this again some other time, even if the ending was literally what-the-hell-ish. Oh, one more thing, the duo who plays "live" music adds a an intimately "ouch" for the protagonist. Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz would be happy for their eternal lives that they did it.
August 5, 2016
Un incontournable de l'humour !
July 23, 2016
Still holds up well after 15+ years!
June 24, 2016
This movie is so dumb and so lame. But I like it. IIRC this is the first movie of this genre.
May 30, 2016
one of the best written comedies
½ May 28, 2016
The film might be funny for some people, but for me the comedy felt forced. To further explain that statement, the movie had barely any funny scenes, and only in some parts was it funny, and the fact it had a weak story doesn't help it. However, a weak plot is expected in comedy movies, but There's Something About Mary might not be the comedy movie for people who tend to enjoy comedies with a good story, such as myself.
May 24, 2016
It's alright, I guess. A-List actors, solid comedy, decent acting. 90s comedy with plot and conclussion.
½ May 17, 2016
I thought it was outstandingly funny
April 25, 2016
4/24/2016: A good funny movie with an excellent cast.
½ March 27, 2016
OMG! So hilarious the first time I saw it... Don't think I've ever laughed so hard!
March 20, 2016
only adam sandler is a worse actor than ben stiller.
February 22, 2016
I enjoy Ben Stiller but as this is one of his early films... I'll let him off.
February 20, 2016
never seen it, no opinion of whether I want to
½ January 30, 2016
This film is silly and a great time. It does not slow down and is full of incredible laugh-out-loud moments. I especially enjoy the ""Puffy" moments! If you're looking for a fresh, funny, adult-themed comedy, you can't go wrong with this film. A predictably silly love story, funny and full of hilarious crazy twists. I'll never think of hair gel the same again!