There's Something About Mary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

There's Something About Mary Reviews

September 16, 2017
To be honest I think I enjoyed this movie less than I enjoyed Along Came Polly and that's saying something. Maybe it's rewatchable.
August 18, 2017
One of the last few great American comedy films before they lost their way.
July 10, 2017
If the only funny thing about the movie was Cameron Diaz's pronunciation of the name "Woogy," it sucks!
June 6, 2017
I liked this film at the time - but i've not seen it for ages!
½ May 9, 2017
A lot of childish/crude humor. This is not my type of movie and I am clearly not the target audience.
May 7, 2017
no clue what this is about, that's why i wanna c it
April 7, 2017
An absolute classic. Cameron was a dime and Stiller was a legend in the making. Chris Elliot continued to toil in supporting roles.
April 3, 2017
I like the idea's, but hated the execution of them. Not a fan of the Farrelly's brothers myself.
March 20, 2017
funny and crude, what more you expect?
March 6, 2017
Seen parts, but not whole thing
March 5, 2017
Comedic in a satirical rom-com way, especially in a group.
February 20, 2017
Crude....yes....Rude... yes...Hilarious... absolutely.

If you don't laugh at this, you're already dead.

I recommended it to my dying uncle. He loved it. One of the best decisions of my life.
½ January 22, 2017
very funny with a good story. well made movie besides the comedy (about 2 viewings)
January 16, 2017
A gross out comedy with so much heart. The Farrely Brothers' best film. Stiller and Diaz's chemistry is excellent and Matt Dillon is a guy you just love to hate. If you've not seen this go watch it ASAP. You may not know what it is, but there's just something about Mary.
January 11, 2017
Tasteless and politically incorrect, this is a Farrelly brother comedy for sure.
½ December 10, 2016
Cameron dieze Ben still have permeating chemistry there so quirky and likable and the juvenile humor works well it never goes for easy jokes and never drags it's legs to the ground you need to know that something about marry is great
½ October 31, 2016
Good comedy! Plenty of parts to laugh and a good story
August 26, 2016
The Farrelly's best - holds up after repeated viewings.
½ August 21, 2016
Just saw this yesterday with my friends. It was totally funny. The stalker side of it was ridiculously awesome, and we were just laughing all the way. There were those cheesy moments, and realistic heartbreak moments, and everything was either rude but true or just wacky. I really loved how it takes on the comedy side of teen failures, and it seemed like pure romantic-comedy classic. I would see this again some other time, even if the ending was literally what-the-hell-ish. Oh, one more thing, the duo who plays "live" music adds a an intimately "ouch" for the protagonist. Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz would be happy for their eternal lives that they did it.
August 5, 2016
Un incontournable de l'humour !