There's Something About Mary Reviews

• Jun 24, 2019

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

• Jun 22, 2019

A great cast and funny script make this film better than your average comedy. Ben Stiller can never do any wrong

• Jun 14, 2019

Laughed heartily when it originally premiered

Laughed heartily when it originally premiered

• Jun 10, 2019

Not one of my favorite movies, really long and the whole topic is pointless. Most of the scenes are fabricated just to make the audience laugh. But to be fair, it's not really that horrible, it's just that it's not really that great.

• Jun 09, 2019

This movie couldn't be released today, for many reasons. It is FAR from PC, but it's just crude, ridiculous, and it's really a lot more clever than probably all these guys' movies that followed it.

• Jun 06, 2019

classic funny start to end

classic funny start to end

• Apr 23, 2019

cult classic. enjoyed watching it again on HBO.

cult classic. enjoyed watching it again on HBO.

• Feb 25, 2019

Great comedy, from a time before political correctness ruined everything

Great comedy, from a time before political correctness ruined everything

• Feb 05, 2019

Funniest movie I've ever seen. A classic howler.

Funniest movie I've ever seen. A classic howler.

• Nov 10, 2018

11/11/2018 One of those comedy flicks you can rewatch and doesn't grow old. Cameron at her most beautiful too (well, probably after The Mask). Don't we all just miss the likes of Ben Stiller in our lives right now?