There's Something About Mary Reviews

• Jun 14, 2021

This is officially my favorite comedy!

This is officially my favorite comedy!

• May 20, 2021

Funny, original, & romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 10, 2021

This movie is so much fun.

This movie is so much fun.

• Feb 27, 2021

This movie is too stupid to be funny.

This movie is too stupid to be funny.

• Feb 27, 2021

Hilarious and holds nothing back. Classic humor

Hilarious and holds nothing back. Classic humor

• Feb 25, 2021

This was much better than I thought going in 3.7

This was much better than I thought going in 3.7

• Jan 22, 2021

One of my all time favorite comedy movies. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen and very original. Ben Stiller and a Cameron Diaz are great together in this, and it's kind of surprising they never partnered up again in another movie.

• Jan 13, 2021

It's fun. There's plenty of meaningful characters. The ending is predictable and cheesy but they don't drag it out.

• Jan 07, 2021

This movie was good, it was very funny. My only qualm with it was just that it was kind of gross. I would still for sure recommend watching it.

• Jan 03, 2021

The "defibrillating the dog" scene is one of the funniest moments ever put on film.