Reviews

• Oct 23, 2021

Fun watch and it passed the time... Fun film

Fun watch and it passed the time... Fun film

• Oct 23, 2021

One of my favorites. Love the cast. Love the concept. Love all the elements. From horror to comedy to some feel good moments it’s great beginning to end

• Sep 25, 2021

It was funny, stupid, stepping-all-over-itself pacing while I had the best time watching a comedy I've had in a long time.

• Aug 25, 2021

Funniest movies of all time !

Funniest movies of all time !

• Aug 17, 2021

I cannot believe I actually enjoyed this foul mouthed Movie, but I did!!!!

I cannot believe I actually enjoyed this foul mouthed Movie, but I did!!!!

• Aug 15, 2021

Maybe it's because I'm older now or maybe because I don't get high, but I just don't know what there is to like about this one. Lots of big names in it but few laughs.

• Aug 03, 2021

Meh, overhyped dirty comedy full of bad words; absolutely not for teens or family. I want my ticket money back, pure mess

• Jul 31, 2021

Weirdest yet funniest comedy I've ever seen

Weirdest yet funniest comedy I've ever seen

• Jul 23, 2021

while this isn't my kind of genre and the apoplectic storyline is too much fir me tons of good laughter, good characters and cameos and a good funny villain like performance by Danny McBride.

• Jun 26, 2021

A great comedy that manages to get well known comedians together and make fun of each other.