Thor: Ragnarok Reviews

• 3d ago

While the previous Thor films have been fair, the third film makes use of Indy director Taika Waititi's unique humor and style. Which in turn delivers a fun superhero sci-fi comedy. Hemsworth gives one of his best performances as Thor with newcomers Tessa Thompson and Cate Blanchett more than holding their own in the film. My only complaint is that while very entertaining and wonderfully made, the film does differentiate from the first two Thor films Identites and if you were a big fan you might be a little disappointed, but if you're like me you'll find joy in all of the films

• 3d ago

Thor just got a lot better!

Thor just got a lot better!

• 3d ago

It's too much comedy, it's like a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy and in many moments it's illogical and ridiculous. Fortunately for Thor he's with them now, so the excessive comedy is now justified. I guess.

• 5d ago

It's hilarious but sometimes they focus too much on JUST humor. Still amazing though.

• 6d ago

Eh...cant see how this movie got such high ratings. It was alright nothing super special.

• Jul 12, 2019

Eye candy? Check. Action? Check. An evening's entertainment.

Eye candy? Check. Action? Check. An evening's entertainment.

• Jul 12, 2019

I think it was good amount of just plain fun and I would watch it 1 thousand times if I did have the time because I'd then use up about 125,000 minutes. Taika Waititi and Chris hemsworth made the movie hilarious I'd recommend it.

• Jul 11, 2019

An awful film made without a soul and without respect for the canon. Made to just laugh. And the worst thing - many people liked IT. I am disappointed

• Jul 11, 2019

Hilarious, ironic, with character development at its finest, and has a clever story Thor Ragnarok is the movie that saved Thor's franchise from being a total mess. It's satisfying and crowd pleasing.

• Jul 10, 2019

This movie was absolutely amazing I absolutely loved it it was hilarious I definitely recommend it