Tin Cup Reviews

• Jan 31, 2020

A classic among sports movies. For me, it’s right up there with Bull Durham.

A classic among sports movies. For me, it’s right up there with Bull Durham.

• Jan 07, 2020

This has to be in the top 3 best golf movies of all time on anyone's list.

This has to be in the top 3 best golf movies of all time on anyone's list.

• Nov 21, 2019

Greatest golf movie of all time!

Greatest golf movie of all time!

• Jul 30, 2019

It has its moments that are funny. Im surprised how much I liked Cheech Marins character in this movie.

• Apr 14, 2019

Very cliche, very boring.

Very cliche, very boring.

• Mar 22, 2018

One of Costner's more enjoyable performances. He is on fine form here and showcases his comedic chops to full effect. A pretty fun movie even if you could not care less about golf.

• Mar 14, 2018

I was more than a bit surprised at how much I enjoyed this light and fun sports-rom-com. I wish the actual sports dramatics were better, which just inexplicable following the whims of the screenwriter instead of the characters reality, but there's still much to like. The dialogue is great, even with the constant golf puns and metaphors, which are delivered with such intention and self-awareness. Costner is in top form; cocky, likable, and disruptive, it's like a grown-up's version of Happy Gilmore.

• Feb 23, 2018

'Tin Cup' has some entertaining moments, but for a Costner-Shelton collaboration it falls flat not only because of its ludicrous ending, but for taking what worked in 'Bull Durham' and trying to duplicate it to the point where it becomes cliché.

• Oct 28, 2017

A really inspiring psychological quirky movies. Love it...you have to be able to understand the "Conquering" gene.

• Aug 19, 2017

Fairytale, good ol' boy, rugged individual, movie making as a country song like only Kevin Costner can pull off.