To the Arctic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

To the Arctic Reviews

½ May 7, 2015
I saw it in 3D, but it was boring... Sorry... IMAX camera quality is fantastic! Polar bears are cute! Meryl Streep's narration was nice! But still boring... Only 40 minutes, but I didn't enjoy it... Sorry...
½ October 6, 2014
BEAUTIFUL Polar bears!!
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 5/11/2013 in theaters)
April 22, 2014
Beautiful and has a lot of wow factor, especially the 3D IMAX intro is excellent for showing off your 3D system, but for the most part, this doc tries too much in a short amount of time which adds up to a lot of nothing. Still definitely worth watching, even if it's just for the intro and opening credits (which are so 3D gimmicky that it is shameful).
February 2, 2014
Very disappointing. Nothing more than a platform for the advocates of global warming.
November 9, 2013
"Climate change propoganda"? Wow. Some people so resolutely refuse to pull their heads out of their deep, deep states of denial. 95% consensus of scientists worldwide believe the earth climate system is "unequivocally warming". It's a beautiful movie, and a shame that some refuse to see beyond their far right wing political blinders.
October 28, 2013
I was so excited to experience an area of the world I will never get to visit. Instead, I was extremely disappointed. It's completely a piece of propaganda for global warming, a movement that can no longer claim science is on its side. Should be renamed. Maybe "Hollywood Preaches Global Warming, Again".
½ October 4, 2013
Even if you ignore the annoying Climate Change propraganda this is still a very weak documentary with little more than vague off at a distance footage of the animals and covers nothing you won't see in other much better nature documentaries like BBCs excellent Frozen Planet
September 8, 2013
Good educational film of life in the arctic and the habitat changing due to climate changes.
½ September 7, 2013
photography was dazzing so as the climate change story
August 28, 2013
Love Bears. If you love Bears you will love this movie. 4 stars only because it is short in length and they could have used a better narrator such as Liam Neeson.
½ August 20, 2013
It is a documentary, and not very good at that.
½ August 18, 2013
Annoying WB music...
August 4, 2013
Special interest groups.
July 20, 2013
Great movie! Kind of a PSA.
July 13, 2013
amazing movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 6, 2013
I love polar bears but this isn't the film to watch if you do as you really don't get to see much of them... It's a depressing film that leaves you hoping that it will end.
June 30, 2013
very beautiful film..
if i hav lil kids, i want dem to watch dis.. ^^
June 9, 2013
Meryl Streep narrates, Paul McCartney does all the music. beautiful and bitter sweet documentary about life in the arctic and how mother white bears and their cubs survive and how the arctic has changed in the last 30 years and what will happen if we all don't help with the greenhouse affect. it's 40 minutes long, should be watch by everyone.
½ May 31, 2013
The hubdub loves polar bears!!!