Totally Under Control Reviews

• Oct 30, 2020

It's unsettling to see revisionist history happening in real time. I was halfway through this before I realized it was a "mockumentary", I thought it was going to be legit when I started it. Even as a liberal I found it incredibly biased and extremely dishonest.

• Oct 29, 2020

I think this is a well researched documentary, I also think you walk away from this feeling the same way most all the experts who the production team interviewed in this film. Trump's non-stop downplaying of the real threat of Covid-19 and the Right wing news machine's loop of constantly discredeting the doctors, scientist and experts lead America to it's embarrassing disastrous response to the epidemic of 2020. History will not be kind to Trump and his enablers.

• Oct 29, 2020

Biased Trump hit piece short on any of the actual science. Glosses over any faults not attributed to Trump, and attributed to bureaucracy(CDC, FDA etc.), emphasizes and distorts minor faults - although there are definitely some fair points/criticisms - and goes out of it's way to distort positive things or to cryptically blame the 'economic guys'. The comparison to South Korea is fairly brief, and disappears later in the documentary as it descends into blatant politically biased slander. Fails to take a broad look at mistakes that were made, and positive actions that were taken all over the world, and doesn't give any sort of overview or neutral outlook on the virus and pandemics in general. We're still in the midst of the pandemic, but "Trump bad, everything is his fault, and systemic racism". Very, very one-sided, and lacking in substance.

• Oct 28, 2020

Should play in prime time on every network. If you havent voted yet, this should be required viewing. Every American deserves to know the truth of our government's covid response. This film peels back the curtain using documentation and film that cannot be denied.

• Oct 28, 2020

This documentary is an absolute must see. It exposes the mistakes made by the current administration and many government agencies to handle COVID-19. It includes facts to support any opinions made and includes many experts at the top of their field. Despite remaining on top of the news through this pandemic, I learned of many personally unknown efforts, and failures, by the administration to handle the virus.

• Oct 28, 2020

I expected to watch a couple minutes before moving on to something more fun. Instead I was glued to the screen for two hours. We've all lived through it, but it's clarifying to see the disaster unfold, day-by-day, sometimes even hour-by-hour. Some of the bungles are simply mind boggling. For example, we hear from one of the young volunteers (volunteers!!!!) who were put in charge (by Jared) of procuring PPE for our ravaged hospitals. Meanwhile, we see nurses crying in front of hospitals where they tried to use garbage bags as PPE (garbage bags!!), and eventually we see governors smuggling in supplies. Ultimately, the picture of what went wrong is all too clear.

• Oct 26, 2020

Absolutely horrible. Very little facts and extraordinarily biased.

Absolutely horrible. Very little facts and extraordinarily biased.

• Oct 22, 2020

This movie is total garbage. It's basically one giant covid documentary directed at bashing President Trump. The entire film is just painting him as the bad guy. Don't get me wrong, hindsight is a beautiful thing and I'm sure the US could have done things differently but wow. This movie is blatantly a political move from the opposition to make Trump look terrible right be this election. VERY BIASED!

• Oct 22, 2020

We obviously all know how much our current administration has fucked us all over and made the pandemic way more of a nightmare than it needed to be, but this still shed light on many things I didn't know about regarding everything that was ignored to save lives earlier this year when Covid hit. This might be one of the most important documentaries ever made, for not only exposing one of the most heinous and fraudulent acts of United States presidency but doing so in such an accurate and timely fashion. Vote Blue. For the love of God.

• Oct 21, 2020

Really good docu. There'a a lot of info that hasn't been pushed by media. I particularly found this interesting. Donal Trump released test swabs to CA with conditions. Newsom had to call and ask him personally and then thank him publicly. I warn that it might make viewers infuriated.