Toy Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story Reviews

July 24, 2016
An animated masterpiece. One of the best movies of my childhood.
What more could you ask from a Pixar film?
Highly entertaining and not boring for all audiences no matter what the age.
Very charismatic and lovable characters.
A wonderful animation and a wonderful inspiring story.
A convincing conflict and a movie which explores thoughtful and gripping themes that make us care about what's happening.
Woody & Buzz, you are what sums up my childhood <3.
Score: 10/10
½ July 23, 2016
Obviously a pioneer being the first fully animated movie but providing less effort on the humor front, Toy Story innovates an original idea but wastes it on a story far too mean-spirited.
½ July 23, 2016
(9.5/10)
Toy Story is regarded as the classic Pixar film for a reason. It's that brilliant for a first film for a studio.
July 22, 2016
Two Thumbs Up Siskel And Ebert
½ July 21, 2016
A great beginning to a great studio and to a great film series.
July 18, 2016
Ok but not my favorite animated film, It did have some fresh ideas just never really that funny and not as entertaining as other animations.
July 15, 2016
Toy Story is Pixar's biggest success of all Pixar movies. Toy Story will make you smile. This movie is the first and is the biggest step in computer animation yet. The plot of this movie is brilliant. This whole movie is brilliant. Also, lets not forget Randy Newman for composing the music for this film which was also brilliant. I would very much suggest this movie.
July 15, 2016
Toy Story is the perfect beginning to a perfect trilogy and company. I love the inside look of if toys could come to life. This movie is unforgettable. The animation is amazing for the time that this movie came out. I would recommend this movie to anyone.
July 15, 2016
The greatest "Disney" film ever made!
July 15, 2016
The original Toy Story is still to this day a great movie.
With a classic story, great music, a great set of voice actors and actress', a big amount of likeable characters & even though the animation is outdated it's still has great animation and is still a revolutionary type of animation.
If it wasn't for Toy Story kids movies would have died and we wouldn't have any of our favourite films we see these days.
Even though this film had a bad trailer I still thought that the film would be good.
And finally the best thing about this movie is that it marked as the first ever computer animated film and it put my favourite animation studio Pixar on the map.
I give this film a great 10 out of 10 still a great movie doesn't matter if I'm too old for this film it's still good.
½ July 11, 2016
I just never got into it, I don't know. It's a fine movie, and you can't really call it overrated considering the time it came out, but I'm sorry, I just can't get behind the 'train' of this franchise. There are other Pixar movies that I like more than this one and please don't make me feel like that's not okay.
July 6, 2016
My childhood in a nut seal. This movie is great with great character, story and music. A movie people thought was going to bomb became the most grossing film of all time.
½ July 5, 2016
It's a good Pixar film to start the Computer-Animation industry, which when some movies from today were planned a long time ago so they were originally going to be cell by cell. Toy Story changed the movie animation industry with how it delivers the 3D Animation in a movie and it has to be the most popular Pixar Film. It is a instant classic Directed by John Lasseter.
½ July 2, 2016
Una de las mejores películas de animación de todos los tiempos
June 30, 2016
Toy Story is a great animated movie that deserves to be praised and thanks due to stellar voice actors, great writing, CG that still stands today and the creation of CG movies and Pixar.
June 26, 2016
A great family movie my favourite Disney Pixar Movie of ALL TIME!
June 23, 2016
Are you fucking kidding me? This has a perfect on the Tomatometer? I understand this film used to be legendary, but the film isn't as great as it used to be.
½ June 19, 2016
Toy Story was an amazing start for Pixar. This movie has Really good characters and a really good plotline
June 19, 2016
Both cleverly written and a technical achievement, Toy Story is a fun adventure that the whole family can enjoy - and one that gets better with age.
June 18, 2016
I've liked this movie since I was born!