Toy Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story Reviews

½ January 18, 2017
Imaginative and hilarious, Toy Story breaks boundaries and makes Pixar a computer animation juggernaut. Combine that with the fine writers of Disney and you have an instant classic.
½ January 17, 2017
La explicación a por qué se nos perdían cuando éramos niños para aparecer en lugares inverosímiles. La gracia radica en que, contra toda razonabilidad, la vida de los juguetes sea un secreto que a los humanos simplemente no les sea permitido descubrir. Como una ley universal. Por eso es un desatino que el secreto sea revelado para solucionar la trama. 5/10
January 13, 2017
Great comedy for the whole family!
January 13, 2017
I like Toy Story its great.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.3/10 - 4.3/5
January 10, 2017
The groundbreaking animation, top-notch voice acting, spot-on thematic writing are all the decorative elements to this beautifully-crafted all-ages film.
January 8, 2017
Best movie from Pixar and a childhood classic. Always love Woody and Buzz.
½ January 2, 2017
Toy Story is a classic and brilliant animated movie for Pixar's first computer CGI film. Tim Allen and Tom Hanks handle each other really well and we all know how the rest of the cast is excellent. Some adult references(whiteboard draws a gun) are in the great times necessary. Blending funny with mostly weird, it does sometimes work. The humans may not look good but it was 1995(even though most won't ignore it). A great start to Pixar's animation start would continue with a sorta disappointment with A Bug's Life.
December 29, 2016
Heartwarming, creative, and a milestone for its time. Toy Story is the amazing foundation that started more than a decade's worth of unforgettable Pixar films.
December 28, 2016
Innovative and family-friendly animation movie.
½ December 24, 2016
This classic landmark of huge advance and innovation in animation is an amazing roller coaster that blends so well a lot of entertaining adventure and delightful humor, while its main strength definitely lies in the endless charisma of its unforgettable characters.
December 23, 2016
Pixar was cool of making toy story a good movie it's hilarious and fun movie to watch buzz and woody are 2 funny characters I liked watching this movie when I was a kid. I still watch this movie! There what's good songs in the movie By Randy Newman Tom Hanks and Tim Allen were great in this movie
½ December 16, 2016
Perfect film, perfect trilogy
½ November 29, 2016
Its a classic, but doesnt mean its worth 5 stars.
½ November 28, 2016
Toy Story is about a child's toys coming to life and doing different things while the child is not around. It's is about a toy named Sheriff Woody who has been the child, Andy's favorite toy, but when Andy get's a new toy, named Buzz Light-Year is given to Andy for his birthday, so Woody get's jealous and tries as hard as he can to get Andy's attention, but doesn't entirely want to hurt Buzz. Woody's reckless actions suddenly get him and Buzz on a wild adventure, and finally putting aside their differences to work together and get back to Andy. I really loved this movie, it was a large part of my childhood and has had a weirdly big effect on my life. It has great voice acting, (Of course it does, it's got Tom Hanks) great graphics for the time it was created, and is emotionally strong as-well. This movie is a great movie for kids and adults alike. My issues with this movie are that sometimes the characters can get a bit annoying and under your skin when they shouldn't be, and during the middle of the movie, it does drag a bit and takes a while to pick it's momentum back up. Great movie over all.
November 26, 2016
Mostly a fun and creative kids movie, but some parts were just too dark for me to really enjoy it as a kid. Namely toy disfigurement, murder plots, and Buzz's delusions that turn into crippling depression.
November 23, 2016
Watching this film again as an adult. I can truly appreciate how good this movie is. For the first fully CGI film to focus on a group of toys, it let the creative team get really clever with the story, the dialogue and the characters. Sure, the animation can look dated at some parts, (Sid and his dog) but you get so sucked in by the story that you don?t care. Woody and Buzz Lightyear have some of the best on-screen chemistry in cinematic history and they are just a joy to watch. Some of Disney and Pixar?s best characters they?ve ever created. Overall, this is a great film for all ages.
November 19, 2016
Still remains one of my favorite films from my childhood, Toy Story combines a well-thought out story, innovative animation, and funny dialogue.
November 12, 2016
It's a classic, but it's not perfect.
November 11, 2016
Toy Story is one of my favorite Pixar films of all time.