Toy Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story Reviews

April 8, 2018
An excellent film from Pixar that was one of many of great films. The characters are enjoyable to watch and the story is hooking. From old to young, they will enjoy the humor, story, and characters in Toy Story.
½ March 30, 2018
this film is everyones childhood
March 28, 2018
Fun and touching story, love it.
March 27, 2018
Gorgeously stunning, an amazing story, a talented voice cast, all leads to a phenomenal masterpiece.
½ March 27, 2018
Perhaps the most complex, multi-layered and heartwarming story
March 22, 2018
takes a fun idea on a whole new level
March 22, 2018
Really Great My Kids Loved It So Much
March 21, 2018
one of the first of its kind. Toy Story is the first all computer animated movie in history. It is also one of the best animated movies in history. Made from Disney's Dream works studios, It paved the way for countless other Pixar animated productions. Walt Disney himself would have been proud.
March 20, 2018
LOVE THIS MOVIE. One of my favorites animated films. Love Woody. Great kids film. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.
½ March 19, 2018
Demonic toys fight for the affection of a young boy
March 13, 2018
story of my childhood
March 12, 2018
if you don't know what to watch - choose toy story
March 12, 2018
this cartoon is the bible of animation
March 9, 2018
One Of The Best Animated Movies Ever made A Masterpiece
March 2, 2018
Toy Story has two iconic characters in Woody and Buzz Lightyear so wonderfully voiced by Tom Hanks and Tim Allen. The other characters are mostly forgettable, but these two are very well developed and highly memorable. Its story is very authentic, it deals with some powerful themes and is a fun adventure to follow. However, the soundtrack is weak and the film proved to be incredibly influential on the world of animation for better and for worse as it introduced computer animation to the world which looks far from timeless here and the action is simply too overwhelming. As Pixar's first film, it is admirable and quite good, but far from the studio's best works and it's an overrated movie in my opinion.
½ February 27, 2018
83/100

Para un declarado fan de Pixar me resulta chocante decir esto, que su primer película,"Toy Story", esta sobrevalorada, cuando la vi por primera vez no me pareció la gran cosa, y al día de hoy, aunque mi opinión hacia la película es más favorable sigo sosteniendo que no es lo mejor que ha hecho Pixar, pero reconozco lo innovadora y revolucionaria que fue para su tiempo y que gracias a ella hemos vistos las maravillas que nos ha ofrecido el estudio de animación durante estos ya, más de 20 años.
February 26, 2018
I thought this movie was a peice of shit jk thought it was a great movie
February 24, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 20, 2018
Best Pixar Movie Ever Made
February 18, 2018
Toy Story was not only a hallmark movie in the history of computer animation, but told a story that speaks to the kid inside all of us.