Toy Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Toy Story Reviews

August 16, 2017
The greatest animated film of all time
August 10, 2017
A classic and masterpiece
August 9, 2017
Excellent movie. A modern classic.
Rating: 9.1/10.
August 6, 2017
The best animated film ever. Funny, the voice cast is great, and opens doors to a new genre. The animation classic. The Pixar's golden age beginning.
August 5, 2017
Awesome and it's made by Pixar also what's the difference between Disneyworld and Disneyland
½ August 5, 2017
Pixar's first smash sucess, a game-changer, that introduce people to the wonders of CGI.
Toy Story is amazingly writen with an iconic group of characters, strong vocal performances and with inteligent messages about how hurts been replaced, for example. A movie that will be seen trough generations!

|It's an 8,6 out of 10|
August 4, 2017
Toy Story is pretty much the same as Finding Nemo, only different.
The story takes a cliched concept and executes it in a fun way.
The animation is ABYSMAL, but it kind of makes sense due to the time period it was released.
The main character is just awful, but none of that goes for the rest of the cast.
This is HIGHLY recommended if you wanna see where Pixar began, but I have to say...
It doesn't deserve as much of a cult following as it has nowadays.
Story:6|10
Visuals:5|10
Characters:8|10
Overall:6.1|10.
August 3, 2017
Toy Story definitely deserves the 100% on Rotten Tomatoes because it is a fantastic movie that made a significant impact on the animation industry when it first came out, and it still holds up to this day. Yes, the animation can be considered dated, but you got to keep in mind, this was the first computer-animated film ever created, so you can't really put the movie at fault for that too much. It's a great movie that got Pixar famous in the world of animation, and it is a movie that must be seen.
August 2, 2017
I don't know if I can say it's a master piece, but it is pretty good.
August 1, 2017
I love this movie so much! I love the whole trilogy! Can't wait for the 4th one in 2k19. I just hope that the 4th doesn't ruin everything...
July 27, 2017
With stunning 3D visual graphics a great witty smart and heartfelt script along with great performances by Tom Hanks and Tim Allen this movie is the full package
July 25, 2017
I don't have to go far to say this movie was great.
July 22, 2017
My fourth favorite Pixar movie, but it still deserves five stars. Who doesn't like Toy Story? It's revolutionary because it was the first film made entirely with CGI. The cast is unforgettable and this is a timeless movie!
July 21, 2017
Toy Story tells an entertaining, fun and groundbreaking story (coupled with its animation) that really works.
July 19, 2017
Just watch it already. Highly recommended
July 16, 2017
My all-time favorite movie ever! Recommended for anyone inspired by toys to watch.
½ July 14, 2017
Mind blowing CGI back when I was a kid seeing it in movie theater. It still has a good story and cast which helps it hold up today when CGI and similarly animated movies are now normal.
July 13, 2017
toy story is a awesome movie for both kids and adults
July 9, 2017
One of the best trilogies out there