Toy Story 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

My favorite of the saga. I like the story a bit more, the introduction of the new characters, and has always been a childhood favorite of mine.

• 4d ago

Toy Story 2 manages to beat the odds and live up to the high expectations that sequels of beloved favourites are up against. The full ensemble cast is really able to shine and both the laughs and drama are real. The melancholy sentimentality is not saccharine at all, but very authentic and will pull on the heart strings of every adult who watches it.

• 4d ago

Toy Story 2 is a beautiful sequel ever since my childhood.

Toy Story 2 is a beautiful sequel ever since my childhood.

• 4d ago

Every bit as good as the original, a classic kids film that can still pull at the parents heartstrings.

• Jun 27, 2020

Not many sequel films match or better than the first one, this does. still a great watch today

• Jun 23, 2020

Love how cool this movie is

Love how cool this movie is

• Jun 21, 2020

Great sequel, I really like how you got a lot of new characters in this movie. I loved the story in this movie as well.

• Jun 18, 2020

Toy Story 2 improves upon its predecessor with a similar "lost toy" narrative but we also see that Woody finally realized that Andy might just need to grow up at some point.

• Jun 08, 2020

still very good as a family outing

still very good as a family outing

• Jun 02, 2020

This is a perfect sequel. It expands the themes, introduced new characters, showed different places and locations and told a new and fun story. I feel like this one was more fun. It is a very good character study on woody. Stinky Pete was a brilliant villain, and very intimidating. His motivations make totally sense, which makes us understand his actions, which also makes him more complex and awesome. All in all better than the predecessor, and worth a visit.