Toy Story 2 Reviews

• 20h ago

Toy Story 2 was pretty awesome! This is actually the definition what a sequel should be. The animation is an improvement from the first movie and the story is actually better than the first film. I just find this one a tad bit more engaging. This time Woody is apparently a rare collectors item. He had a Tv Show called Woody's Round Up Rodeo. And was a really hot toy at the time. He finds this out after trying to save an old penguin toy named Wheezy from a garage sale. When he saves him though he gets taken by a guy name Al. When he finds out about his show, two new characters Jessie, and Bullseye tell their story of why Woody should stay with them. But of course he wants to get back home to Andy so there's tension between all of the characters. Toy Story 2 is to me the best out of the four. As much as I enjoy the first one I just thought that this one had more character growth and a whole lot of depth. I just had a lot of fun with this movie and I honestly think that this is my favorite sequel out of the Toy Story franchise. 10/10

• Jun 09, 2021

A very good movie from back when I was a kid...Good animation and a great, compelling story, it too is another good movie from Pixar

• May 04, 2021

the best toy story movie

the best toy story movie

• Apr 28, 2021

Among the best sequels ever made. It contains most of the elements from the original, as well as picking up where the original left off. Very easy to love. Beautifully animated. Incredible plot and filming. It warms my heart when filmmakers do well with the filming.

• Apr 22, 2021

First feature film I ever watched. Was really young, and thought it was worthwhile. Looking back though, the animation is kind of dated (obviously). Iconic and memorable nevertheless.

• Apr 04, 2021

The best kids movie I ever watched as a kid. Improves upon its predecessor. Nearly a perfect film.

• Apr 03, 2021

this movie may be great and all but it will always be an OVERRATED sequel

this movie may be great and all but it will always be an OVERRATED sequel

• Mar 18, 2021

best toy story movie

best toy story movie

• Mar 16, 2021

A very good sequel to a near perfect movie. Once again, the concept and the themes explored lead to a very meaningful story while still being different from the first film. It has no great flaws; however it does not quite reach the same emotional or comedic high-notes of its predecessor.

• Mar 05, 2021