Train to Busan (Busanhaeng) Reviews

• 2h ago

Wonderfully surprising good zombie flick— great pace and characters. Kept us enthralled the entire ride!

• 6h ago

The worst movie ever, stupid as fuck! Please recommend this to the people you hate, you are welcome.

• 6d ago

I like very much.It was The best movie of korean

I like very much.It was The best movie of korean

• 6d ago

This train was a wild ride from beginning to end and not a single seat belt in sight! Non-stop action from South Korea. Here is a bloody good foreign flick you can really sink your teeth into.

• Jan 03, 2020

Really awesome movie....

Really awesome movie....

• Dec 30, 2019

Fantastic zombie thriller

Fantastic zombie thriller

• Dec 26, 2019

Non-typical Zombie movie with the none of the usual tropes. You see the best in people and the worst in people. As Joker "could" be described as a Horror, Train to Busan can be seen as a Tragedy. You do see some of the nonsensical things you usually see in a Zombie Flick without it being a Trope. The zombies arent lovable, you dont feel sorry for them. They are just pure hunters. The do remind me of the 28 days later zombie or slightly like the WWZ type.

• Dec 25, 2019

Shitty ass ending. I was loving it until the fuckin fat ass killed 3 ppl and then he bit the main character. Never gonna see any korean movie again

• Dec 23, 2019

Well acted and very suspenseful! Train To Busan has lots of action and lots of heart. I was definitely not expecting the feels. Highly recommended.

• Dec 20, 2019

Action packed, original and full of surprises for ONE train ride! Loved it!

Action packed, original and full of surprises for ONE train ride! Loved it!