The Transporter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Transporter Reviews

June 9, 2017
Why can't i love his movies ?
½ May 11, 2017
The best of the 3, IMO - stunts that have a basis in reality, unlike the others, & a nice Beemer. A Statham classic.
May 11, 2017
A great example of a stunt-driven action film.
May 8, 2017
This is what you expect in an action flick. It has a love story that isn't too distracting, great fight scenes, explosions and the good guy wins. Great entertainment.
March 31, 2017
Jason Bourne only wishes he could be Frank Martin. Much better than that boring movie brand. I love this movie. Yes Stratham cannot act. But he kicks ass.
March 31, 2017
Would be better if the story wasn't so damn bad
January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
This movie has a lot of good action. The plot was good and the Jason Statham was good in the movie.
December 9, 2016
Ci sono diverse cadute di stile in questo film: le battute iniziali, alcune scene troppo inverosimili e la trama sgangherata, solo per citarne alcuni. Ma in fin dei conti la maggior parte del film si divide in sparatorie e scazzottate e queste ultime sono girate veramente bene.
½ September 2, 2016
What seemed like fun in 2002 now comes off as creepy and banal. It's hard to root for a main character that has no regard for human life, morals and who participates in human trafficking. His character also comes off as a socially stunned would-be rapist.

And this movie is set in the heart of upper class France. Why the fuck is everyone speaking English?!
August 30, 2016
The Transporter packs some of the most exhilirating action moments to date, but is weighed down by it's script and storyline.
½ August 13, 2016
I honestly don't see the appeal of this movie. I lost interest about 2/3 of the way through which is bad for a film like this. I call it overrated. You can call whatever you like, I'm planting my roots on my opinion.

"C-"
½ July 30, 2016
.,¢,,¦¢,¦u...
July 27, 2016
****
It may be stupid (and believe me, it sure is), but you can't deny that 'The Transporter' is one hell of a fun action movie, with some great chase sequences and a typically bad-ass performance from Jason Statham.
July 27, 2016
The Transporter has a incoherent story, but Jason Statham provides deathly action to an fast-pace, quick action flick
½ July 21, 2016
Jason Statham definitely needs to be in the conversation of the best action stars of the last decade. Statham is one of the most unique action stars out there and he has had quite a career. Amazingly enough he will every now and then find his way into subtle crime thrillers like The Italian Job and bank Heist or even in his last effort, a comedy film, Spy. However Statham didn't get the chance to do all that before The Transporter which launched his career. I jumped into this franchise during the 2nd film's release and I always wondered about franks past and this film does just that. However as a film in general its not quite that good of an action piece.
In this first picture we learn about the mysterious professional getaway driver Frank Martin. Martin a former solider in the army delivers packages on time and in a sufficient manner. He also follows his own set of rules which helps him do his job in perfect fashion. On one job he gets a package in the form of a chinese woman who was supposed to be shipped off with a bunch of other Asian folks as part of a type of slave trade. Martin decides to break his rules and help out the girl which inevitably makes him a target as well.
I can definitely see how fans fell in love with this. To it's defense It was unlke any action film that came out at the time. however it could have been made better. One thing I didn't like was that for. shu qi's character was for the most part a typical damsel in distress except for the fact she could hack into a computer. This is a prime example of what the female actresses today hate to get as a film role. the music was my only problem with the film it was either really corny or just sucked. although some of the soundtracks were aight but mostly sucked.
On a positive note. Jason staham does a really excellent job here as he has with the other two films. The fluidity, suaveness and unpredictability Staham brings in his creation of this character frank martin is a testament to his acting abilities in action films. He is a real standout among the action greats and he proves it here. it really was interesting to learn about frank's past here as I jumped into the second film of the franchise. small thing, but its different seeing him do his thing without his suit. just something I happened to notice. I will say making a sequel to this was a good move. the ending does leave you wanting more. the action is great here. Always so creative the fight scenes in these films.
Transporter is 2 1/2 out of 5 star film but I can tell it was a vehicle for statham. still however wouldn't recommend seeing this.
July 14, 2016
Frank Martin kicks ass
July 9, 2016
A good mindless action film
Jason statham kicks ass and he does do in style. Innovative fight scenes, enjoyable car chases and Stathams gruff voice makes this a very fun movie.
June 30, 2016