The Transporter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Transporter Reviews

September 3, 2018
The Transporter boasts fantastically realized stuntwork from Statham, but not much else in terms of intelligence or coherence.
½ August 3, 2018
The Transporter won't win any awards, the Chinese girl can be a bit irritating sometimes and it does sometimes feel confused regarding whether it's supposed to be a black comedy or a serious action film but Jason Statham's charisma coupled with awesome fight choreography make for a fun Luc Besson-produced/written action flick.
½ August 1, 2018
A complete waste of 90 minutes of your life. Basically, the movie is a series of Jason Statham stunts; which at times gave you a Budget Bruce Lee feel. At other moments, the beautiful girl, European backdrop and use of expensive cars, made it feel like a Bond Wanna Be film. In the end, it was neither Bond nor Bruce...just Bad!!
½ July 15, 2018
The transporter has an abundance of action, an intriguing plot and a slick, savvy character Frank Martin wonderfully portrayed by Jason Statham. Snatch is my favourite Jason Statham movie but The Transporter was a perefect role for him. The character fits him like a glove. If you like movies like The fast & the furious, Leon, Kiss of the dragon, District B13, Rush Hour, Ong Bak, Kung Fu Hustle, House of flying daggers, Rumble in the bronx, or Unleashed then The Transporter will satisfy your action palate.
May 24, 2018
Exceptional film... Once in a lifetime one
½ November 18, 2017
The best of the 3 where the CGI is transparent (invisible) unlike the others. There's only 1 impossible stunt in this one, flying on-board the auto-carrier. The stunts have a fun reality (for the most part) with lots of Hong Kong style. The music is great, the casting good, the story plausible (for the most part) and the cinematographic scenery in the south of France where every exterior frame looks like Kodachrome combined with Jet Li-like action can't be beat for car buff fun. And she's a Beemer, good. Shu Qi's good, the baddie sucks, and this is a Statham classic. Not sure he's better until you get to "The Italian Job" & "Killer Elite." Own this one & watch it from time-to-time. | - Norm de Guerre
June 9, 2017
Why can't i love his movies ?
May 11, 2017
A great example of a stunt-driven action film.
May 8, 2017
This is what you expect in an action flick. It has a love story that isn't too distracting, great fight scenes, explosions and the good guy wins. Great entertainment.
March 31, 2017
Jason Bourne only wishes he could be Frank Martin. Much better than that boring movie brand. I love this movie. Yes Stratham cannot act. But he kicks ass.
March 31, 2017
Would be better if the story wasn't so damn bad
January 5, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
This movie has a lot of good action. The plot was good and the Jason Statham was good in the movie.
December 9, 2016
Ci sono diverse cadute di stile in questo film: le battute iniziali, alcune scene troppo inverosimili e la trama sgangherata, solo per citarne alcuni. Ma in fin dei conti la maggior parte del film si divide in sparatorie e scazzottate e queste ultime sono girate veramente bene.
½ September 2, 2016
What seemed like fun in 2002 now comes off as creepy and banal. It's hard to root for a main character that has no regard for human life, morals and who participates in human trafficking. His character also comes off as a socially stunned would-be rapist.

And this movie is set in the heart of upper class France. Why the fuck is everyone speaking English?!
½ August 13, 2016
I honestly don't see the appeal of this movie. I lost interest about 2/3 of the way through which is bad for a film like this. I call it overrated. You can call whatever you like, I'm planting my roots on my opinion.

"C-"
½ July 30, 2016
.,¢,,¦¢,¦u...
July 27, 2016
****
It may be stupid (and believe me, it sure is), but you can't deny that 'The Transporter' is one hell of a fun action movie, with some great chase sequences and a typically bad-ass performance from Jason Statham.
July 27, 2016
The Transporter has a incoherent story, but Jason Statham provides deathly action to an fast-pace, quick action flick