Turistas (Paradise Lost) Reviews

• Sep 14, 2018

Turistas is a disappointing film. It is about a group of young backpackers' vacation that turns sour when a bus accident leaves them marooned. Josh Duhamel and Melissa George give terrible performances. The script is badly written. John Stockwell did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Jun 11, 2018

A simple, inoffensive, backpacker flick. Not scary in the least (this is not a "horror film") but some decent thrills, exotic scenery and a scantily clad cast just about make up for it. Harmless fun.

• Mar 26, 2018

I know that this movie was really stereotypical in a lot of ways and didn't do great things for Brazil's image. However, it was enjoyable to me for some reason. I didn't mind the stereotypical tropes of the slutty one dying first or the stupid Americans making stupid decisions in a dangerous country. For some reason, this was a movie I liked watching and for the life of me, I can't put my finger on why.

• Mar 10, 2018

not a bad movie at all. i've always enjoyed it. not the best of villains but it does have an original premise. stealing human organs.

• Dec 15, 2017

one of our favorite movies!!!

one of our favorite movies!!!

• Sep 09, 2017

Entertaining, predictable. "How many brothers and sisters are you havin?"

Entertaining, predictable. "How many brothers and sisters are you havin?"

• Apr 21, 2017

Pretty standard tourist horror flick. Doesn't add anything new to the genre, but it's effective enough to waste some time with it.

• Oct 14, 2016

Fun twist on the tourists in terror genre

Fun twist on the tourists in terror genre

• Jul 03, 2016

turistas is one of those movies, I know it will be silly, dumb, everything it makes a bad movie, but I know I will like it

• Oct 22, 2015