Two if by Sea - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two if by Sea Reviews

September 18, 2016
I loved the location
October 30, 2015
If Nothing But Biasly I Enjoyed The Scenary, The Acting & The Story. Sandra Is Sexy & There's Nothing More To Say. Liked It Just On That I Suppose. :-)
January 26, 2015
Don't get all the negative reviews I thought they were great together, absolutely loved it........
July 17, 2014
A very good movie if I don't mind sayin'....it was really good. I've never seen Sandra play a character where her and her boyfriend/finance or whatever run from the cops (or at least that's what I remember of,it's been awhile since I've seen it with James my hubby of course),it was good.
April 22, 2014
My all time favorite movie ever. Ask me another 10 years from now, still the same.
April 13, 2014
Not her best work, still a must for any Sandra Bullock fan
August 6, 2013
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
½ March 24, 2013
Der Film möchte komisch sein, ist es aber leider nicht! Der Zuschauer quält sich und muss warten, bis der Film zu Ende ist. Schade eigentlich um die guten Darsteller. Die haben ganz viel Charme, machen sich aber leider völlig lächerlich in dieser Geschichte!
January 22, 2013
not the best film I have seen enjoyable none the less. Sandra Bullock superb as always.
July 28, 2012
7/28/2012: Denis Leary and Sandra Bullock, of course its good
½ May 4, 2012
Pas aussi subtil que Thomas Crown mais l'ensemble reste neanmoins amusant.
November 14, 2011
What a tedious and pointless film.
½ August 5, 2011
Pas aussi subtil que Thomas Crown mais l'ensemble reste neanmoins amusant.
½ February 21, 2011
I recall Entertainment Weekly giving this a D. It really wasn't all that special.
½ December 26, 2010
The movie is pretty bad, however if you like Denis Leary or Sandra Bullock you'll find some enjoyment out of it. It's really cheesy and gimmicky.
October 27, 2010
Kinda stupid plot but still well acted, nonetheless.
May 5, 2010
A lovable version of 'Bonnie & Clyde', except the comedy that is supposed to achieve this is lacking and it just looks like substandard acting.
March 27, 2010
Mildly amusing, at best, bickering couple relationship comedy. The gimmick is the bickering couple are in-over-their-heads thieves hiding-out while waiting to fence a stolen painting.
December 11, 2009
Pretty funny. I really enjoyed Denis Leary's role in this movie.
November 17, 2009
A man dressed up as a bat is okay, but a man dressed up like a cat is a fag?

Roz and Francis O?Brien have been dating for seven years. Roz is a cashier and Francis is a small time crook. Roz has been frustrated with the status of their relationship and its limited potential to grow economically. When a robbery goes array, leaving the two stranded on an island, Roz?s questions becomes magnified and they risk losing everything (relationship and robbery wise).

?High speed car chase, FBI, what are you, Burt Reynolds??

Bill Bennett, directed by Shipwrecked, Backlash, Malpractice, Mortgage, Kiss or Kill, In a Savage Land, Tempted, and the upcoming Uninhabited, delivers Two if by Sea. The storyline for this picture is not overly original or unique; however, the acting was first rate and I always find Dennis Leary entertaining. Leary and Sandra Bullock played off each other well throughout the film.

?I want my money, num-nuts.?

Although the acting and script were solid, a couple of the scenes were cheesy and a few of the scenes were horribly unrealistic. However, I did like the child they built into the film as well as the gangsters who Leary worked for. Nevertheless, this film is worth watching based on the comedic content and the performances by Bullock and Leary, but it is not worth owning due to the unimaginative storyline and the fact that you will probably only watch it once.

?Did your mother take Thalidomide??

Grade: C-