Unfriended Reviews

• Dec 30, 2019

Major Spoiler Review This film is legit just a bunch of teens on a computer screen dying from they died friend. The film is legit just a FUCKING computer screen LOL.

• Dec 20, 2019

I got this from Red Box and rented it what a waste of time/money etc... don't watch this crap I wish that I could have given 0 stars. Avoid it, it is just 1 hour plus of kids/teens/tweens/20 somethings tops Face timing their other friends. Yawnnnn, who wants to watch that maybe the new generation but I didn't get it or like it. I don't even remember anything scary even happening that's a no from me.

• Dec 14, 2019

I didn't fall asleep so it wasn't a one-star. The story was all over the place and the screen was cluttered with postings. The plot was muddy and the characters were pretty amoral kids.

• Dec 10, 2019

How did the parents not hear the constant banging from their kids room?

How did the parents not hear the constant banging from their kids room?

• Dec 04, 2019

Personagens pouco cativantes, roteiro previsível e pouquíssima tensão

Personagens pouco cativantes, roteiro previsível e pouquíssima tensão

• Nov 30, 2019

Je crois que je n'ai jamais autant devant un film horreur, mais pas à cause des blagues. La seule chose qui m'a choqué de ce film c'est le manque totale de respect pour la détresse psychologique que certaines personnes peuvent vivre.

• Nov 13, 2019

Predictable, boring, at times unnecessarily vulgar and grotesque and at other times too vague and lacking in detail. The idea is that this (terrible) girl has a humiliating video of her posted and she kills herself, and the spirit is after those who have wronged her - and if they're 'without sin', they'll survive. It might have made sense if this were like a Stephen King's 'Carrie' situation - naive, scared, shy little girl getting bullied, but it sounded like she more or less engaged in the same behaviours as the other characters while she was alive? Meaning her behaviour could have just as easily contributed to another person's death. So her becoming a malevolent spirit didn't make much sense. When accounting for that, only one of the characters' deaths made sense. At the beginning of the movie, they implied all the characters had done something so bad that the spirit could actually convince them to kill themselves, which could intrigue you, but then it was frustrating because you didn't have any idea of what they had done which was so bad that they would rather kill themselves than have that information go public. The first two characters that kill themselves, that's sort of the implication: That they've SEEN something. It's blackmailing them with something, and they can either kill themselves, or the spirit is going to release the video, or photo, or tape, etc. And you're wondering what that thing is. If they had stuck with that, that would have been much better. Then they blew that and it devolved into things like you read a note the spirit tells you you can't read and it will kill you. So, it comes out as inconsistent and boring.

• Nov 01, 2019

Cybernatural horror film has important messages but is smothered with cliques that make them less effective.

• Oct 14, 2019

I just found it obnoxious and barely scary

I just found it obnoxious and barely scary

• Oct 07, 2019

Watchable horror tale set around internet chat between friends. No real twist and turns but at 80minutes it flys by