Unfriended Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

I just found it obnoxious and barely scary

I just found it obnoxious and barely scary

• Oct 07, 2019

Watchable horror tale set around internet chat between friends. No real twist and turns but at 80minutes it flys by

• Sep 10, 2019

Totally decent. I heard that, between this and ‘Friend Request', one was good. I watched the other one first and it was ok for about the first 2/3 but then kinda fell apart. This was definitely the good one. That said, I was really annoyed by the pixelating and buffering throughout- it would have made sense for suspense in a few parts but, as much as they used it, it was infuriating. I don't like watching that on a YouTube video- why would I enjoy it on a movie?

• Aug 24, 2019

Unfriended should be given some credit for sticking to its variation on found-footage that involves strictly webcams and real-life websites and never any conventional people holding cameras and shaking them around like madmen. There are also a few scary moments. Though there is also some padding, in favour of being realistic, computer-wise as well as some of the same traps of other found-footage movies. Somewhat unique but not entirely original.

• Aug 01, 2019

in my opinion the original idea of making the whole film on a computer is the one that killed it because the film lacks dynamism and seems done with little desire by simply catking what happened on the coputer, said this, the plot is not even too original because it is based on a gico that almost inevitably ends in death. Ultimately the film doesn't scare and it's almost boring

• Jul 26, 2019

Mas mierda que la gobernacion de Ricky rosello

Mas mierda que la gobernacion de Ricky rosello

• Jul 17, 2019

good at being original and different 👍

good at being original and different 👍

• Jun 13, 2019

I guess I'm in the minority, but I thought this movie was great. It actually has a topical concept and a point that relates to our modern society and people's obsession with social media. It was shocking, and I kept wanting to watch. The format of the movie was difficult to deal with to a degree, but because it's engaging the fact that it sort of all takes place online and in front of computer cameras more or less wasn't a deal breaker for me.

• Jun 09, 2019

Went in expecting it to be awful based on the trailer, but it was actually entertaining. A lot of the dialogue is cingeworthy, but a good amount of tense moments and a unique and well done premise

• May 18, 2019

A better than average revenge movie. Systematically dismantling the people that harmed her. It could have been even better, namely the kills. The kids were good actors and did well in representing their cliche stereotype. I would recommend this to horror fans, especially younger ones.