United 93 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

Really unpleasant movie, but I couldn't stop watching! It's horrific that some minds out there can be so derailed, which leads the to do such atrocities upon other individuals. When that's said, the movie dosn't really give a message, and I really like that. It just shows what happend that on infamous day.

• Sep 11, 2019

Visceral masterpiece. The end leaves you breathless

Visceral masterpiece. The end leaves you breathless

• Aug 30, 2019

United 93 is a heartbreaking story.

United 93 is a heartbreaking story.

• Apr 17, 2019

I liked how they showed the perspective of the people on the phones. Not bad.

I liked how they showed the perspective of the people on the phones. Not bad.

• Mar 18, 2019

Films about tragic events that everyone knows about, don't always paint the subject matter with seriousness or caution. However, United 93 did an excellent job on telling a story about an event in that day in history. Greengrass' directing was spot on. The characters were richly portrayed and believable. It also doesn't slow down on the intensity and chaotic scramble of events as it gives a realistic feel in the process. A phenomenal film about an American tragedy and the people who stood up for the greater good.

• Dec 22, 2018

The first half is completely irrelevant to the rest of the film, with absolutely no main characters to follow. It only starts to get interesting when the events are centrally on flight United 93.

• Oct 28, 2018

4/18/2019 I guess no one can really accurately depict the actual account for obvious reasons. But given the snippets of information from the the people on the ground, possible accounts of the loved ones left behind and the relative failure of the hijackers' "mission" given that the others on that day were carried out successfully, this would be as accurate as it could get. This still got me at the edge of my seat, even though I have read the true-to-life story of United Flight 93. No big stars here but watch out for that hottie Cheyenne Jackson.

• Oct 13, 2018

As you can imagine, it’s ultimately soul crushing. Yet, greengrass makes a remarkable tribute to the heroism of the passengers of United 93. Expertly crafted and a film that never feels hollywoodized. This is brilliant and heartbreaking. The last 10 minutes will absolutely inspire and paralyze you...Damn you Paul Greengrass

• Sep 14, 2018

Paul Greengrass delivers a tragic and gripping experience of the chaotic and unfathomable day it was. He paints a heroic picture of those who took matters into their own hands without precedent.

• Aug 31, 2018

I finally watched this movie and I am so glad I did. Too many times Hollywood movies go over the top telling real-life events. This felt gut-wrenchingly real.