Unplanned Reviews

• 5d ago

The RT critic reviews are hysterical. Not one of them even touches on the acting or quality of the filmmaking

• Nov 19, 2020

Not a great movie. It portrays the Christian pro-lifers in the movie to all be great people who just trying to help and genuinely care about these women. While portraying the pro-choicers as evil and just wanting to steal women's money, while lying to them and manipulating them. It's very unrealistic that in the conservative state of texas where this takes place that this would happen. Abortion is very regulated in this state so the ability to leave women missed informed is not something that is easy or realistic. I'm aware that it was based on a true story but it is also clear that the story has been exaggerated as a form of propaganda.

• Oct 18, 2020

Fala de assunto serio e importante que é o aborto, mas de uma forma muito cansativa, apesar de ser um pouco emocionante

• Oct 06, 2020

I'm going to give it 5 stars. It is about a young woman's personal experience and it ignited an interest in me to read her book. Because of her experiences it gives her a unique viewpoint that is worth listening to (no matter what side of the issue one is on.) I was riveted by the movie and am now listening to her audiobook which is even better than the movie. I recommend both.

• Oct 04, 2020

A good movie informative of the reality of a difficult issue.

A good movie informative of the reality of a difficult issue.

• Sep 21, 2020

This movie is terrible. It goes out of its way to hide the importance of safe abortion options for the wellbeing of women and girls, simplifying abortion in a grotesque and sensationalistic manner. It also flagrantly disregards established science about when fetuses can feel pain. Simply put, this film is extremely dangerous.

• Sep 15, 2020

The movie spends more time going through their talking points than creating dynamic characters. Even as a propaganda film they don't come close to exploring all of the different combating arguments connected to abortion and instead build-up strawmen. The voice-over is all the proof you need that the film has no intention of letting the audience think for themselves.

• Sep 13, 2020

Great movie. Could have better acting. Some of the people rating are harsh. Likely support abortion.

• Aug 30, 2020

This movie sucks, why does it suck? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/762nRAc8jiZNi44vOEjwpq?si=MAqfEiGSQxuMfXVr8_rgQA

• Aug 22, 2020

Incredibly well done movie, showing the truth about abortion.

Incredibly well done movie, showing the truth about abortion.