Reviews

• Dec 15, 2021

Unpregnant is a buddy road trip comedy with a not so subtle message about abortion and freedom of choice. Strong performances from young leads with bright futures. Abortion has never been so funny.

• Dec 08, 2021

Terrible and with so much miss information, this just shows how perverted everything is.

• Nov 27, 2021

This movie is amazing it touches on a subject that has so much controversy, but in such a good way they portrayed it amazingly!!!

• Nov 20, 2021

This movie is so rotten and perverse that it made me prolife. Very sick and out of touch.

• Nov 09, 2021

This movie is a tragedy and just to try and gloss up child murdering as a goofball road trip comedy makes the film loose it's intent. Remember there are other ways to not have children, and they are very common, but sure let make it seem like there are no other option and kill a living fetus. It's just sad, I recommend you don't check out this film because everything it try's to do and the message of the film is just as ugly as the light colored parlay of the cinematography over such a serious topic, so if you do want to see a film that deal with such a topic and has actual weight towards in and not just a teen road trip movie, go check out Inside Llewyn Davis.

• Nov 06, 2021

Terrible movie. Horrible script and acting. What's happening with this movies? Is completely horrible waist of time

• Nov 04, 2021

I am staunchly pro-choice and pro-abortion, so the subject matter isn't an issue. The film is bad because of the cringe dialogue and poor writing. For a better movie with a similar theme, see Plan B

• Oct 31, 2021

realistic and well written

realistic and well written

• Oct 18, 2021

that movie is amazing becauses is about a friendship in good and bad moments

that movie is amazing becauses is about a friendship in good and bad moments

• Aug 21, 2021

I loved how opinionated the main lead is. They had an exciting road trip that i was glad to be part of.