Vamps - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vamps Reviews

November 5, 2016
It's just like a mash-up between Clueless and Bram Stoker. But has a fantastic soundtrack!!!
July 15, 2016
Probably the most accurate modern vampire adaptation that actually makes sense and my most favorite
April 14, 2016
This shouldn't have been enjoyable and yet as I found myself agreeing with all the jokes about youth culture I was completely sucked in. The ending was bittersweet, but absolutely perfect.
½ March 13, 2016
Did anyone ask for a vampire version of Clueless but with less bite (pun intended)? The script is so unfunny and nonsensical that I wonder if the talented cast were convinced to do this movie without reading it first. This could be a bad cult film, though I doubt anyone would want to watch it more than once.
½ January 17, 2016
It's so horrible it's sad.
½ December 27, 2015
Hey, are you in the 2010s yearning for a 90s teenage comedy feel with reminders of how out of touch you are with the young'uns? How about campy horror comedy theatrics? How about artist icky sad CGI?

I would pay big money to watch this in a live/movie theatre like the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
November 1, 2015
A super fun story and a fantastic cast!
½ August 16, 2015
It's CUTE, but it's kinda lame. And as far as vampires go, well since Twilight so many people HATE sparkling vampires... well picture HOT PINK sparkles... that's this.
November 28, 2014
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS WALLACE SHAWN, AS HE WAS SO FUNNY THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL
November 23, 2014
A very odd film. It was messy and really not funny at all. Ritter is great, Silverstone is rather strange and Weaver wasted. Its a tale of 2 modern day vampires and has none of the charm of Clueless. Also terrible special effects
½ October 2, 2014
how this pile of crap managed to get a 53% on here, I will never understand. Just goes to show how no one should trust ratings on rotten tomatoes. Alicia Silverstone delivers her performance once again as Cher from "Clueless". While that movie wasn't a good movie, for some reason I somewhat enjoyed it as a kid. Vamps provide no entertainment value except for the fact that the two leading vampires Goody and Stacy are extremely cute in a physical way, yet highly annoying.
½ September 22, 2014
Fun. Nostalgic. Pokes fun at other vamp movies while appreciating the history. Cute feel and take on old cliches.
August 31, 2014
Amy Heckerling of course
August 23, 2014
Quite amusing little vampire film. Ritter and Silverstone are very likable and Sigourney Weaver is clearly having a ball. Dan Stevens is rather wasted but overall quite a sweet little movie.
June 11, 2014
Very much a kids film.
½ June 9, 2014
Awful. Just plain awful.
June 3, 2014
+1 for Vizzini. Rest was shit.
June 1, 2014
Not horrible, it's actually pretty good considering. Not expecting the Val Helsing angle.
April 24, 2014
Like Clueless, it's a charming little chick flick with a big heart. Smartly written although shoddily executed unfortunately. Still, it's a nice in-bed-with-my-laptop-and-chips kinda movie.