Vicky Cristina Barcelona Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

I dont see any goal in this movie, the plot is bullshit, I 've seen also better effects in directional movies than this

• Jul 15, 2019

The movie follows cliche romance fantasies of white housewives bored with their lives, with a precision of a Formula 1 driver cutting into every turn to save precious seconds of valuable screen time (at some point Woody explains half of the movie as narrator on one breath) and peddle is more of the anxieties of aging, unrealized, meaningless people.

• Mar 04, 2019

Meh. Typical Woody Allen film with a boring story and lame ending.

Meh. Typical Woody Allen film with a boring story and lame ending.

• Feb 07, 2019

Love Scarlett in this movie.

Love Scarlett in this movie.

• Aug 20, 2018

So good! I didn't want it to end!

So good! I didn't want it to end!

• Jul 23, 2018

its Bardem and Cruz film with a bit of scarlett sugar :)

its Bardem and Cruz film with a bit of scarlett sugar :)

• Jul 09, 2018

Well acted with some nice photography, but I just get tired of these flicks where people can't decide what they want out of love and life! The characters seem to vacillate all over the place and not have any definite character.

• Apr 03, 2018

Penelope Cruz saves this film. Rebecca Hall and Scarlett Johansson are cringeworthy.

• Jan 31, 2018

This might be one of the main reason why now live in Barcelona. :)

This might be one of the main reason why now live in Barcelona. :)

• Dec 18, 2017

Puntaje Original: 7.0 Sensual historia, con brillantes actuaciones de sus protagonistas, especialmente por Penélope Cruz.