Victor Frankenstein Reviews

• Apr 10, 2020

This movie is an absolute gem....deserves an Oscar...I love intelligent movies and this is the absolute pinnacle I wish you guys would film another episode of this beauty 💯

• Mar 14, 2020

As atuações prendem a atenção no filme, especialmente do James McAvoy

As atuações prendem a atenção no filme, especialmente do James McAvoy

• Feb 19, 2020

Not a bad new take on an old story, if anything I thought it ran on a little too long. Both leads(Radcliffe and McAvoy) do fine enough. For me this was definitely a "meh" movie and I'd choose the classic version over this any day. Hell, even Young Frankenstein too.

• Feb 16, 2020

I loved this movie! It's truly an underated masterpiece! I have hopes of it becoming a cult classic.

• Nov 19, 2019

It's appealing and entertaining in a horrific way

It's appealing and entertaining in a horrific way

• Oct 30, 2019

Better than the reviews I read prior to watching it. Very entertaining. Not as fun as Sherlock Holmes but that takes nothing away from it. Great acting, good soundtrack, nice set pieces and an interesting take on a legendary story. I would give it 3.5 stars but since I can't, I'll round up to 4.

• Oct 25, 2019

You had me at Andrew Scott.

You had me at Andrew Scott.

• Sep 19, 2019

pretty poor with a rubbish ending

pretty poor with a rubbish ending

• Sep 19, 2019

The plot is everywhere so many unexplained things it was rediculous

The plot is everywhere so many unexplained things it was rediculous

• Feb 06, 2019

It can be sort of interesting at times and Igor being the protagonist is something new but ultimately the film doesnt really make sense and I think that the monster looks pretty silly