A Walk to Remember Reviews

• Jan 04, 2020

All you could possibly want a love story to be. I can watch this movie over and over again and still find myself crying.

• Dec 10, 2019

I mean if you are after a teen romance movie, you found it. But if you are picky like me there is just slight things that annoyed you about this movie. First of all Mandy Moore... she is beautiful. So who is not going to first of all be attracted to her and second of all fall in love with her. Here is the common case of the stereotypical pretty Christian girl and the bad boy who needs some helps finding his way. Don't get me wrong I loved some of the underlying themes but (spoilers ahead) skipping over her death was wrong in my opinion. You could have made the real tear jerker of the movie instead of skipping ahead four years later. To conclude I feel like rotten tomatoes rating is too low and it is a good generic teen movie that I feel like every teen should watch before they grow up but could have better direction within its time frame.

• Nov 13, 2019

I didn't know a romance film could be this painfully awful.

I didn't know a romance film could be this painfully awful.

• Oct 14, 2019

Very good movie and inspirational. A spot on Nicholas Sparks adaptation. It also doesn't show religion in a negative light as a lot of movies now do.

• Sep 12, 2019

A complete ball of pure cheddar, filled with cliche's and lacking realism to satisfy its target audience. As cringy as this movie is, I cant deny what a guilty pleasure it has become for me over the years.

• Jul 17, 2019

A movie from my teenage years. Introduced me to incredible Mandy Moore and made me inspire people and be a better person.

• Jul 09, 2019

Love sometimes gives you a sweet pain which makes normal person into a great lover.

• Jun 24, 2019

i absolutely love the movie. it has such a powerful meaning behind it & the relationship between the 2 is just 😍😍😍

• Jun 20, 2019

Yes. of course i cried at the end.

Yes. of course i cried at the end.

• Jun 15, 2019

This goes to show you the critics ratings aren't any good. This is a great movie@!