A Walk to Remember Reviews

• Nov 13, 2019

I didn't know a romance film could be this painfully awful.

I didn't know a romance film could be this painfully awful.

• Oct 14, 2019

Very good movie and inspirational. A spot on Nicholas Sparks adaptation. It also doesn't show religion in a negative light as a lot of movies now do.

• Sep 12, 2019

A complete ball of pure cheddar, filled with cliche's and lacking realism to satisfy its target audience. As cringy as this movie is, I cant deny what a guilty pleasure it has become for me over the years.

• Jul 17, 2019

A movie from my teenage years. Introduced me to incredible Mandy Moore and made me inspire people and be a better person.

• Jul 09, 2019

Love sometimes gives you a sweet pain which makes normal person into a great lover.

• Jun 24, 2019

i absolutely love the movie. it has such a powerful meaning behind it & the relationship between the 2 is just 😍😍😍

• Jun 20, 2019

Yes. of course i cried at the end.

Yes. of course i cried at the end.

• Jun 15, 2019

This goes to show you the critics ratings aren't any good. This is a great movie@!

• Jun 01, 2019

Another of my favorite movies!

Another of my favorite movies!

• May 14, 2019

great movie about young people falling in love. There are some mature themes but ultimately its a movie that teaches us that you can fall in love at any age. This movie isn't shy when it comes to tear jerking scenes all of which are central to the plot. This movie also proves that you can go on after losing a loved one.