War Reviews

• Apr 01, 2020

The Mechanic, Indian version. Through the length of the movie I was wondering why was I watching this movie. Ah bikes, cars, maybe Vaani Kapoor in Blue dress. High on style low on logic/content. Highlights: - Few thrilling action sequences - Beautiful locations - Entertaining dance numbers - Sculpted leads (male/female) - Actors do a decent job Lows: - Story (Big low). Writers we are living in era of Jason Bourne. Pinch of smart logic will be appreciated. - Direction. Scenes seems incoherent and disconnected.

• Mohak
    Feb 10, 2020

The plot and action sequences are stunning. The background music is amazing. Hritik Roshan is at his best. Tiger Shroff also acted well.But the main twist could be more logical

• Jan 31, 2020

The movie just has dialogues. No real conversations. The action scenes defy the laws of physics (like most Bollywood movies). Tiger Shroff's martial arts are the only savior.

• Jan 31, 2020

What a movie loved it. You never predict the twist And turn on the movie. Wow wow

• Jan 27, 2020

The plot made no sense, and the characters were dull. The story was breakneck pace and hard to understand. 0/5

• Jan 18, 2020

Siddharth Anand's 'War' is the most effective action-entertainer of Bollywood in a long, long time. The performance of Hrithik Roshan is strong enough to anchor the film with full commitment and conviction, but even Tiger Shroff doesn't fail to impress in am earnestly written role. The action scenes are click and have been shot with a slick masala sensibility. Like the film's 'for real disbelief' opener shot, the camera used for the film moves from countries to countries like they'll move from people to people in a talk. It's a fully-fledged romantic to it's couple of minutes. The women although never given much to do- aren't objectified or classified as 'story types'. They exist to bring some of the film's element. But the film's singular strength is Roshan, who does Khalid in a career-best performance. It's his nineteenth year at films, but it's now that he's come of age. It's one of the most enjoyable films of 2019 which I recommend that you see... multiple times. I'm going with 4 stars.

• Jan 15, 2020

One word...... Mind-blowing!!!!!!

One word...... Mind-blowing!!!!!!

• Jan 13, 2020

Slow motion camera, flawed action sequence, panning and zooming out, wobbly camera, slow dialog delivery makes the movie unrealistic and me dizzy.

• Jan 07, 2020

India's best special agent Kabir (played by Hrithik Roshan) went rogue and required a agent to stop him with that level of qualities and skills i.e. Khalid (played by Tiger shroff, I love if they cast Vidyut Jammwal in Tiger's place but perhaps Tiger has more followers and popularity then Vidyut so but I wish, to cast him in War 2 or more good if as a Villian against them then it would be the dream film to watch with this level of action ..) The direction and camera movements were impressive. The plotline is simple yet has a complex story structure. (Can also take Salman Khan to complete with Hrithik but then they have to remove the script 😁 ) The major highlight of the film is it's action sequences and both (Hrithik & Tiger) did it with complete ease looks dancingly smooth. The action was of top-notch because they hire four action directors to the choreograph the stunts of this film are worth mentioning - Paul Jennings, Franz Spilhaus, SeaYoung Oh and Parvez Shaikh, all four are highly reputed and experienced. Their hard work just pays off. Hrithik's entry scene was fabulously shot, showing his big biceps with that grey hairs was very sexy, muscular and charming. Many got a man-crush on him, Tiger included. One unnecessary song in the middle i.e. Jai Jai Shiv Shankar. I know, when you cast two good maybe the best dancer of Bollywood & in people's demand, there should be a dance battle and faceoff between them but not in the middle of the film, it ruined the theme of the film. It should be in the end when credits start to roll down the screens then it will be more enjoyable. Undoubtedly the best action Hindi film of 2019. Go watch, and enjoy the action.

• Jan 02, 2020

Oh man, saw this on the first day of a new decade (Jan 1, 2020) and it has already made its way to the worst movie of the decade. Villain that look like doorbuster deals from Walmart, storyline that's worst than a Trump Twitter meltdown, a lead actor (Tiger Shroff) who doesn't know anything beyond a 1000 yard stare, and another (Hrithik Roshan) who won't do anything except smirk, action sequences which feel like B reel from Mission Impossible series, special effects like a direct to DVD movie from the 00s. Need I say more? Yes, the length, the proper length of this movie is a teaser. Anymore than 90 seconds and it should be abandoned. Highly recommended if you want to start your new year on such a low that rest of the year seems uplifting.