Wasp Network Reviews

• 12h ago

Ésto simplemente no es la historia de Cuba. Es lo que el régimen castrista de la isla, quiere que el mundo sepa.

• 3d ago

I would give this movie -5 stars, no respectable Cuban actor will be part of this cast. Same on Netflix!

• 3d ago

Great acting, specially convincing performance from Penelope Cruz. She did an amazing job with the Cuban accent. This is a complicated story and one that will likely rough some feathers in Miami. Probably not 100% accurate, but a great based on true story flick

• 4d ago

Terrible content, Bad script.

Terrible content, Bad script.

• 5d ago

Between 2 and 2.5 stars. My opinion is not about the controversial political issues of the movie (I agree that historical facts are told), but the movie does no achieve to maintain the interest. The actors change their accent and they do not do bad, but it's difficult to believe.

• 5d ago

I can only imagine that the poor reviews on rotten tomatoes are because American audiences find it hard to be even a little bit self critical of their own country's actions. This is a really good movie in its own right whatever side of the political divide you are from. Despite the potential political nature of the subject matter it refrains from preaching and leaves you to draw you your own conclusions.

• 6d ago

Distorted facts and very much politically motivated to favored the communist regime as the victims. What the cuban government did was reprehensible and evil and they got away with it. just like the get away with everything they have done in the past 60+ years of the so called revolution.

• 6d ago

This thriller made by Netflix was pretty good. Penelope Cruz, Edgar Ramirez, Ana de Armas, and the rest of the cast did a decent job in this movie. This true story about Cuban spies trying to corrupt the Cuban economy to destroy communism was pretty dramatic and kind of intense at times. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but I still liked it enough. If you're a Netflix member, you may enjoy this movie or you may not. It all depends on what you think.

• Jul 01, 2020

Do not see,it's like a shit.

Do not see,it's like a shit.

• Jun 30, 2020

Il cast notevole mi ha fatto iniziare la visione con alte aspettative, subito però si ha la sensazione che gli eventi corrano troppo veloci per potersi immedesimare nei personaggi, o per poterli quantomeno capire fino in fondo. Viene dato tanto spazio ai rapporti umani, facendo correre via veloci gli eventi storici; eppure il film sarebbe costruito come una specie di resoconto degli eventi.