We're The Millers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

We're The Millers Reviews

½ December 30, 2016
This movie is another example why I more often go by the Audience Score than the Tomato meter on Rotten tomatoes. It's cute, funny, entertaining, and rewatchable.
December 21, 2016
I don't know why I didn't watch this when it first came out but I laughed. It has some pretty stupid moments but it has its genuinely funny spots that had me. Sudekis is perfect in his role and Aniston is one of the highlights. A far fetched story that works well and comes around with a predictable ending but still worth checking out.
½ December 16, 2016
A really enjoyable comedy. I thought everyone gave balanced performances by not going too far so they seem like cartoon characters. The soundtrack suited the movie and there was some snappy dialogue. It was an original story line that I am unfamiliar with so that made it even better. There are some things that are incredibly funny and the life lesson you watch these people learn can actually make you a better person too.
November 27, 2016
Absolutely hilarious, I love every single bit of it!
November 26, 2016
It was hilarious. So creative and great acting. They were all fabulous
½ November 7, 2016
I wish Jennifer Aniston is the same person with the same quirks in everything she does. Aside from that, the movie was funny.
November 5, 2016
good lighthearted comedy
½ September 20, 2016
Akheran le7e2to on TV :) Had some laughs, 3.5/5
½ August 18, 2016
Some hilarity and a great performance from the cast (especially Sudeikis) ensues but there's plenty of missed potential and unfunny stretches.
August 16, 2016
Entertaining night on the couch. Might be a little too crass for some, otherwise hilarious.
August 13, 2016
Decently funny. Jennifer has definitely aged like fine wine.
August 3, 2016
Kinda funny and it had its moments and was fun to watch.
August 1, 2016
A very funny but also racist, gross-out disgusting movie. While it has great jokes and a more inventive brand of humor than Sudeikis and Aniston's "Horrible Bosses", it has a very mediocre and unlikable plot, which can be blamed on the fact that the cast mainly played socially awkward characters who had to make up an entire story all based on marijuana and sex.
½ July 25, 2016
Shockingly funny. I wasn't sure how it was going to be. What's up with the kids eye brows though ?!
½ July 14, 2016
My favorite film of the year! The cast is side-splitting hilarious.
½ July 9, 2016
Awful. Creepy preteen sexual crap. Dumb plot. Unredeeming non-comedy.
July 2, 2016
Both better and worse than expected. Very funny stupid, but lazy. As much as I did actually laugh out loud (and, in equal measure, cringe off to another room for all the awkward), the outtakes were the best part of the movie.
½ June 29, 2016
Very funny and a lot better than I thought it would be!! Definitely watch this movie!!!