We're The Millers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

We're The Millers Reviews

July 11, 2017
This movie is soooo funny, such good jokes and amazing cast .
July 10, 2017
Couldn't stop laughing.
July 1, 2017
Funny movie with crude humor that works perfectly. Story line is a little weak but the Jennifer Aniston strip tease scene makes up for it.
½ June 10, 2017
This is goofy great fun and has become our family cult-ish go-to movie. It has believable characters who end up in an unfathomable adventure. My hope is that the earlier critics give this movie another chance. The more you see it the better you'll appreciate the excellent acting and writing.
½ June 4, 2017
How is this supposed to be funny?
May 2, 2017
A brilliantly funny buddy/caper/road movie film with many different layers.
April 14, 2017
7/10 Very nice and fast.
½ April 5, 2017
A very funny but also racist, gross-out disgusting movie. While it has great jokes and a more inventive brand of humor than Sudeikis and Aniston's "Horrible Bosses", it has a very mediocre and unlikable plot, which can be blamed on the fact that the cast mainly played socially awkward characters who had to make up an entire story all based on marijuana and sex.
March 16, 2017
This movie was simply hilarious. The writing was amazing in it in fact was not predictable I couldn't possibly understand why it received such low ratings but if you ask me I'd watch this movie over and over and over again because the enormous amount of labs they gave me comma in the cast was extremely well-chosen everyone fit the part and everyone played the part way to go...#GreatMovie
½ February 28, 2017
It had its funny moments. Not as bad in the end.
January 26, 2017
This was funny but I don't love it enough to buy it
½ December 30, 2016
This movie is another example why I more often go by the Audience Score than the Tomato meter on Rotten tomatoes. It's cute, funny, entertaining, and rewatchable.
December 21, 2016
I don't know why I didn't watch this when it first came out but I laughed. It has some pretty stupid moments but it has its genuinely funny spots that had me. Sudekis is perfect in his role and Aniston is one of the highlights. A far fetched story that works well and comes around with a predictable ending but still worth checking out.
½ December 16, 2016
A really enjoyable comedy. I thought everyone gave balanced performances by not going too far so they seem like cartoon characters. The soundtrack suited the movie and there was some snappy dialogue. It was an original story line that I am unfamiliar with so that made it even better. There are some things that are incredibly funny and the life lesson you watch these people learn can actually make you a better person too.
November 27, 2016
Absolutely hilarious, I love every single bit of it!
November 26, 2016
It was hilarious. So creative and great acting. They were all fabulous
½ November 7, 2016
I wish Jennifer Aniston is the same person with the same quirks in everything she does. Aside from that, the movie was funny.
November 5, 2016