We're The Millers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

We're The Millers Reviews

½ August 18, 2016
Some hilarity and a great performance from the cast (especially Sudeikis) ensues but there's plenty of missed potential and unfunny stretches.
August 16, 2016
Entertaining night on the couch. Might be a little too crass for some, otherwise hilarious.
August 13, 2016
Decently funny. Jennifer has definitely aged like fine wine.
August 3, 2016
Kinda funny and it had its moments and was fun to watch.
August 1, 2016
A very funny but also racist, gross-out disgusting movie. While it has great jokes and a more inventive brand of humor than Sudeikis and Aniston's "Horrible Bosses", it has a very mediocre and unlikable plot, which can be blamed on the fact that the cast mainly played socially awkward characters who had to make up an entire story all based on marijuana and sex.
½ July 25, 2016
Shockingly funny. I wasn't sure how it was going to be. What's up with the kids eye brows though ?!
½ July 14, 2016
My favorite film of the year! The cast is side-splitting hilarious.
½ July 9, 2016
Awful. Creepy preteen sexual crap. Dumb plot. Unredeeming non-comedy.
July 2, 2016
Both better and worse than expected. Very funny stupid, but lazy. As much as I did actually laugh out loud (and, in equal measure, cringe off to another room for all the awkward), the outtakes were the best part of the movie.
½ June 29, 2016
Very funny and a lot better than I thought it would be!! Definitely watch this movie!!!
½ June 27, 2016
This roadkill of a movie does not offer much but disgrace to it's cast.
June 14, 2016
Mostly forgettable, but the laughs are consistent enough. We're the Millers is another one of those movies you can turn on at any time if you're channel surfing and get into it. Jason Sueikis has proven he can be a leading man in a comedy.
½ June 13, 2016
We're the Millers is a good comedy film about a fake family. The plot of the movie is brilliant. Jason Sudeikis and Jennifer Aniston make a perfect fake husband and wife. I would suggest this movie.
June 12, 2016
Predictable plot doesn't spoil the fun. The cast gels, with plenty of belly laughs along the way. Far from a classic but it's a good time nonetheless.
June 12, 2016
Enogh laughs to watch it once.
JohnSilver
½ June 11, 2016
Have to see this one (in english)
½ June 10, 2016
It's very much 'National Lampoon's Vacation' but with weed jokes. Lots and lots of weed jokes. Overall, a pretty funny good time.
June 7, 2016
We're the Millers
another amusing 'series of fortunate event'
June 3, 2016
HOW DO YOU UNLOCK YOUR REEDUM COAD
May 29, 2016
Absolute garbage. Lazy story and cliched humor. Only people who enjoy toilet humor or shitty movies could find this film remotely decent let alone good. Im ashamed to compare it to this but the best way to describe this is that its an idiots Breaking Bad. Ridiculous how bad and lazy comedies are becoming and have become these past years.