We're The Millers Reviews

• 2d ago

5.7/10 — "Mediocre"/"Passable" -(Seen on 5/15/21)

5.7/10 — "Mediocre"/"Passable" -(Seen on 5/15/21)

• May 10, 2021

One of the best comedies in the past decade. Great cast, hilarious script. Movie never gets old.

• May 04, 2021

So. Freaking. Funny.

So. Freaking. Funny.

• Mar 25, 2021

It's a silly ass comedy, but everyone is game here, and the fun they're having playing off each other is infectious. And man oh man... ain't nobody gonna put Aniston in the corner.

• Mar 02, 2021

As far as comedy goes, it's an alright film. I mean, this is not my favourite genre, but I take pleasure in seeing alternative families in any context. This could've had a smarter, less problematic kind of humour and still work as a dumb film? Yes, absolutely, but it still has a few good jokes and Aniston is always remarkable, so this is valid entertainment.

• Jan 28, 2021

A HILARIOUS film that has a great cast with a TON of funny moments throughout.

A HILARIOUS film that has a great cast with a TON of funny moments throughout.

• Jan 28, 2021

Sudekis and Anniston. Enough said!

Sudekis and Anniston. Enough said!

• Jan 06, 2021

There are some decent moments throughout, but We're the Millers is a very weak and unimpressive film with poor characterization, stilted performances, wooden screenplay and severe lack of humor to it.

• Dec 25, 2020

sudeikis is my kind of funny

sudeikis is my kind of funny

• Dec 11, 2020

Horrifyingly awful. Disgusting concept with dialogue to match. Not one funny moment in the film. Has Jennifer Aniston done ANYTHING good since Friends?