We're The Millers Reviews

• 6d ago

Safe to say the critics got this one wrong. 'We're The Millers' is excellent, a strong cast lead a funny film. All the jokes hit, none of it felt forced and even the sexual moments weren't more awkward than intended. Sure the plot isn't anything fresh, but the comedy makes up for it.

• Oct 20, 2019

We're the millers is one of the most funniest movies I've ever seen. Sure it doesn't have that much of a solid story, but it's a comedy. So you have to atleast given it some credit for all its hilariously funny jokes baked into it!

• Oct 18, 2019

The plot is awful, the drug mule stuff is dumb. the Millers are crude and obnoxious and at the same time sentimental in a weird 'Vacation' update film. But there ARE some really funny scenes in this movie - enough to recommend the film.

• Oct 14, 2019

Hilariously irreverent with a great cast and plenty of gags.

Hilariously irreverent with a great cast and plenty of gags.

• Oct 12, 2019

Funny, stupid, and yet satisfying. This movie deserves a sequel

Funny, stupid, and yet satisfying. This movie deserves a sequel

• Sep 22, 2019

I laughed a lot watching this one. The dialogue is good. Great chemistry with all the characters. If you like more adult humor then you'll like this.

• Sep 22, 2019

Rating: 63/10, 63% Grade: C “We Are The Miller’s” doesn’t try and fool anybody; it’s a raunchy, laid back comedy that delivers some laughs. Despite many funny moments and solid performances, the movie is in no way memorable.

• Aug 23, 2019

Comedy is taking a turn for the worst. Rv and Hall Pass (two terrible comedies) team up for We're the Millers.

• Jul 29, 2019

Laughed once. Rest of the movie is just cheap and vulgar humor.

Laughed once. Rest of the movie is just cheap and vulgar humor.

• Jul 23, 2019

This was a fun trippy ride to "hillariousity"... A classic example when the critics are simply not in touch with the rest of the world.