What Happened to Monday Reviews

• Jul 02, 2020

Great movie talks about current world problems during the intro. The rest of the movie is action and and sister bonds yes I cried many times

• Jun 20, 2020

It wasn't a bad movie overall. I do wish though that there was better development of the characters.

• Jun 14, 2020

Some plot holes but overall good premise and a great job by the leading character.

• Jun 14, 2020

Almost unique storyline, and it passes time. I would reccomend only if you have time on your hands, and a big bowl of chips to eat.

• Jun 08, 2020

I think this movie are exceptional and entertaining, It is a futurist movie, I really like all special effects and the story of that family. The movie gets your attention since the biginning and really gets you into the story, it is a very nice movie to a netflix and chill Sunday. Another thing that I really liked was the duration of the movie ,it's the perfect time not to get bored. I think everyone will like this movie because it is for all ages. And this futurist history I think is not so far away from our reality. In my conclution it is a nice movie watch , i surely recommend it.

• May 17, 2020

Great movie! Exhilarating, exciting, thrilling and topical. The sound in this movie is exceptional. Even with normal TV speakers I could hear bullets whizzing past my ears. This is a must-watch and I highly recommend it. Outstanding acting by Noomi Rapace. Taking on all of the septuplets characters she is believable and talented and definitely has honed her craft!

• Apr 28, 2020

I think this movie should have higher ratings. It was very unique and I was invested the whoe way throughout.

• Apr 27, 2020

The begining was kinda slow for me....but later on picked up the phase....overall liked it...but my wife loved it

• Apr 26, 2020

Interesting premise well executed by Noomie Rapace.

Interesting premise well executed by Noomie Rapace.

• Apr 23, 2020

I think this is a genius movie. The first half of the movie is really good and the second half gets a little too over the top and have some small plot holes but the general story doesn't change much. I thought it was super cool to have the same actress play 7 different characters. The first half of the movie also had a lot of tension but once they started fighting back they have an extreme amount of plot armor until they weren't needed anymore or for dramatic effect. I also find it interesting how we are rooting for the villains. The main villain of the movie is actually the good guy as she is trying to preserve humanity. Also, I don't how they edited this movie but to have the same actress basically fight herself or interact with herself is not only genius was extremely well done. Like there were a few parts where I genuinely believed that the actress had a real life twin sister who played in the movie as well. I wouldn't say its the best movie or a necessarily great movie but I think its fun and I would recommend it if you're in the mood for some crazy drama action.