White House Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White House Down Reviews

February 27, 2017
Cool movie! Similar to Die Hard. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I watched this. Quite an interesting and action packed film.
February 10, 2017
it's just cation cliche, after action cliche, after action cliche, that's mixed in with liable characters and a lot of fun action and writing. It's a stupid fun guilty pleasure that anyone who loves action movies can have a lot of fun with.
½ January 21, 2017
Popcorn disposable film, weak and simple plot. Nothing special.
January 13, 2017
Funny action movie! Just perfect!
January 12, 2017
i like it it was actually a good
½ January 10, 2017
Like the scenes and the plot of the film The Rock Michael Bay's, only turned to the period of now imagining how it could happen a similar incident
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
The best Die Hard movie in the last 20 years.
December 18, 2016
Mi mancava da vedere questo film di Emmerich ed stato assolutamente una sorpresa.

Buono il ritmo, molto divertenti gli immancabili siparietti comici e assolutamente spassoso questo nuovo accanimento del registra contro la povera Casa Bianca.

December 2, 2016
When you sit down to watch a movie like this you expect explosions, guns, cheesy one liners and losts of people shooting at each other. It's not a cinematic masterpiece because that's not the genre. This is your perfect action shoot em up movie.
½ October 25, 2016
A man trying to get into the secret service has an opportunity to get his daughter in to see the president. That's when all hell breaks loose.
October 24, 2016

Non mi sono piaciuti alcuni effetti speciali (molto posticci) ed alcune reazioni dei personaggi che ho trovato troppo inverosimili.
½ October 15, 2016
The most lame and preposterous set of circumstances ever. Yelling at the screen on a regular basis.
October 14, 2016
I thought it was a really good movie. Plenty of action, that's for sure!
October 9, 2016
this movie was really enjoyable and also one of my favorite movies of all time
October 8, 2016
It says something when you spend time of your life reviewing a movie that you loathed. Hated this so much it was worth that time. Hands down one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Not the funny kind of terrible movie where you watch it to make fun of it (love those). This is so bad it's not even laughable. An all around terrible story with a terrible delivery. All flash and effects. I hated myself for spending money on this.
½ October 5, 2016
Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx lead an all star cast in a Roland Emmerich film!
October 1, 2016
Definitely one of my favorite films! I've seen it about 30 times & I enjoy it each time! Lots of great action sequences! Props the everyone involved in the making of this for their hard work!
September 28, 2016
Channing and Jamie are really good together in this movie. Love the comedy mixed with action.
September 27, 2016
You have yourself a pretty basic, clich (C) filled movie. What Olympus Has Fallen achieved just 3 months prior to the release of WHD was just far more gritty, intense and overall more believable.