White House Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

White House Down Reviews

½ May 13, 2017
"White House Down" lacks originality in the jingoism-themed field of American films, is filled with overblown action scenes, displays some exaggerated performances and could have presented more polished visual effects, although the chemistry between Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx and some unbelievable dosis of humor make it undeniably fun and decent enough for a good time.
May 1, 2017
Grade - C+
Silly fun, with some entertaining action scenes and good performances. Don't go in expecting anything more than that, though.
April 23, 2017
This is a great movie!!!!!!!! I highly recommend!! My husband and I watched this together and enjoyed the whole movie!!!!!!
April 14, 2017
You have got to be kidding me! This is one of the GREAT PATRIOTIC movies of our times and to think I almost did not watch it because of your inept rating process which allows a movie like this ti rate in the 50's and 60's? Do yourselves a favor and turn it on as quickly as you can and you will be writing the next rave review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ April 1, 2017
Acting is garbage. Realism is garbage. CGI is garbage.

Generic as generic can be.
February 27, 2017
Cool movie! Similar to Die Hard. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I watched this. Quite an interesting and action packed film.
February 10, 2017
it's just cation cliche, after action cliche, after action cliche, that's mixed in with liable characters and a lot of fun action and writing. It's a stupid fun guilty pleasure that anyone who loves action movies can have a lot of fun with.
½ January 21, 2017
Popcorn disposable film, weak and simple plot. Nothing special.
January 13, 2017
Funny action movie! Just perfect!
January 12, 2017
i like it it was actually a good
½ January 10, 2017
Like the scenes and the plot of the film The Rock Michael Bay's, only turned to the period of now imagining how it could happen a similar incident
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
The best Die Hard movie in the last 20 years.
December 18, 2016
Mi mancava da vedere questo film di Emmerich ed stato assolutamente una sorpresa.

Buono il ritmo, molto divertenti gli immancabili siparietti comici e assolutamente spassoso questo nuovo accanimento del registra contro la povera Casa Bianca.

December 2, 2016
When you sit down to watch a movie like this you expect explosions, guns, cheesy one liners and losts of people shooting at each other. It's not a cinematic masterpiece because that's not the genre. This is your perfect action shoot em up movie.
½ October 25, 2016
A man trying to get into the secret service has an opportunity to get his daughter in to see the president. That's when all hell breaks loose.
October 24, 2016

Non mi sono piaciuti alcuni effetti speciali (molto posticci) ed alcune reazioni dei personaggi che ho trovato troppo inverosimili.
½ October 15, 2016
The most lame and preposterous set of circumstances ever. Yelling at the screen on a regular basis.
October 14, 2016
I thought it was a really good movie. Plenty of action, that's for sure!
October 9, 2016
this movie was really enjoyable and also one of my favorite movies of all time