Won't Back Down Reviews

• Aug 04, 2018

As a teacher highly recommend watching.

As a teacher highly recommend watching.

• Jul 20, 2016

Another movie that proves a stellar cast always comes out on top. I feel like movies like this have been told a million times & the subject matter here is fairly boring, but with leads like Maggie Gyllenhaal & Viola Davis - even I couldn't leave till it finished.

• Feb 23, 2016

The movie means well with decent performances but suffers from a bland script and bad direction. It isn't engaging at all. I seen a lot of good movies like this. Won't back down doesn't make the grade.

• Nov 11, 2015

This movie haded it's ups and downs, but it was good acted and was an angaging story. Sometimes it fell of topic, I did not know what was going on, and sometimes I think they take it over the limit for the school laws. As that being said I give " Won't Back Down " a Solid C-.

• Sep 17, 2015

Verklighetsbaserad och peppig story!

Verklighetsbaserad och peppig story!

• Sep 13, 2015

Beautiful! Loved it!

Beautiful! Loved it!

• Aug 27, 2015

A very inspirational and heartwarming drama. Yet despite its best efforts and good performances, there's a lack of captivating events that makes it boring.

• May 30, 2015

It wants so badly to inspire, but it feels false and far too much like a made for TV movie to take on any realistic commentary.

• May 25, 2015

The acting, especially from Viola Davis, is terrific. But this is a TV movie with very little scope on the issues it presents.

• May 13, 2015

I understand the union world, but I also understand the needs of a child. if a school is rating an "F", then you have to see beyond the politics & see the faces of the future and what is being contributed to it. shows strength, courage & the sheer will of pushing through the nos to all the potentials.