World Trade Center - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

World Trade Center Reviews

½ November 3, 2017
muy buena historia, desde adentro
October 29, 2017
Oliver Stone stayed true to the tragic story and made it feel real.
September 17, 2017
Two Port Authority police officers, one of them Colombian Will Jimeno and John McLoughlin (police officer) become trapped under the rubble of the World Trade Center when attempting to evacuate the Twin Towers after the 9/11 terrorist attack. A true story about courage and heroism in a time of chaos, death and war. Very emotional and deeply sensitive.
September 13, 2017
Admittedly at first, thought it would be insensitive based on its 5-year sudden portrayal of the horrifying event with such devastating content. That thought may be frequent prior to seeing the film while it's more welcoming than its earlier supplemental companion "United 93" that won't get a view. After being compelled on seeing it, the atmosphere takes you back in time and feel the emotions like it just occurred, with the tensed devastation and heavy atmosphere throughout the 24-hour period of the darken day, which makes it timeless no matter what age. Director Oliver Stone delivered something outside of politics while still on human defying drama as a glorifying tribute while immortalizing the emotions with stellar direction and production merit; and same goes to Cage's performance, as well the rest of the cast with exquisite efforts of authenticity. It's generally hard and sad to watch, depends on the emotional level, but it was really well done and nicely performed. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
September 11, 2017
A truly awesome story of survival and courage!
August 10, 2017
El Mundo Jamás olvidara este día. Esta película demuestra el coraje y la Valentia de dos hombres que arriesgaron sus vidas aquel 11 de Setiembre del 2001. De las mejores peliculas.
½ June 21, 2017
This was a pretty good movie. I don't think it was as good as United 93 but this movie had some pretty good moments. I love the directing for this movie. I wasn't alive during the attacks but this movie really made me feel what people felt when those planes hit the towers. This movie portrayed the way life was that day so well. This movie really does respect the horrible event that happened. Usually I don't really like Nicolas Cage that much but I think he did a pretty good job in this movie. This is a pretty good movie. I really do think they did a good job. I think it could've been better but I'm not disappointed with what I got from this movie. B
½ May 14, 2017
Tells a smaller story of courage and survival around the massive, tragic event. It's human performances are effectively heartbreaking. Not as exploitative as you would expect, even though Stone still had to shoe-horn a vision of Jesus in there again...
February 19, 2017
It's good movie to watch
February 12, 2017
one of my 10 best film of 2006
December 17, 2016
Exciting, intense and spectacular. The three words that describe this film directed by Oliver Stone, recreating a memory for worldwide
September 20, 2016
All the people that have forgotten the lives we lost should have to watch this. It was a well made tribute..focusing on our firemen and police and the brave acts from all that were there. Doesnt talk about the act of terrorism that caused this but thats ok was a good movie
September 12, 2016
weepy all the way through.
August 5, 2016
This was promising, but I kept being reminded that this happened five years before! Way too soon to release a film like this, I'm sorry! If it was a few decades after, fine, but, this shouldn't have to be created and pushed out this quickly, damn!
July 27, 2016
Hace tantos años y hasta ahora la veo. Un cheese drama pero enfocado en dos sobrevivientes pero no tan cursi al menos.
½ July 23, 2016
The emotional subject and personal struggles lift this Oliver Stone film. Despite the earnest and heartfelt delivery, it feels a bit like an opportunity has been lost here. It's interestimg, but not quite fulfilling.
July 15, 2016
World Trade Center is an excellent film. It is about two Port Authority police officers become trapped under the rubble of the World Trade Center. Nicholas Cage and Michael Pena give amazing performances. The screenplay is well written. Oliver Stone did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this movie because of the drama. World Trade Center is a must see.
½ June 21, 2016
Re-watched a few years later. REALLY good movie. Really good.
June 18, 2016
its a pretty good movie on 9/11 but its also kindof boring
June 7, 2016
Oliver Stone once again makes an effective film about a true event, and the toll it takes on its characters.