Wrinkles the Clown Reviews

• May 08, 2020

I rarely quit movies half way through. I fast forwarded through the entire second half and didn't miss a thing.

• Apr 21, 2020

Well...i think its kinda distubing when he was by the kids bed but still a good movie

• Mar 15, 2020

Scary! Creepy! Everything, Wrinkles is now a Icon. I wish people would watch this

• Feb 23, 2020

Overall, Wrinkles the Clown was an okay documentary about Wrinkles the Clown who became a internet sensation quickly, but Wrinkles is not all he appears. Wrinkles did cause other clowns to come out in different states in the United States creating scary situations, but the reasoning behind Wrinkles is interesting and some audience members may understand the social experiment.

• Feb 16, 2020

The documentary wasn't what I thought it was going to be, which was far more about kids and peripherals talking ABOUT Wrinkles than actually seeing Wrinkles in action, which is what would have been far better in the long run. This is essentially an extensive reaction video with clips of people discussing how they think of how this person being hired to scare certain children will randomly show up places and do things. That's not how he works.

• Feb 10, 2020

A brilliant take on modern folklore. It really makes those of us raised in pre-internet days realize that the child's mind is independent of methods of exposure to archetypes.

• Feb 08, 2020

Was not that good. Its some dude in a creepy mask scaring children.(which you dont even get to see.) he is no killer it seems as he doesn't use any weapons. the movie is like 90% interviews and like 10% him getting chased around minding his own business. mind you, I couldn't even watch this entire movie. i did skip around and it doesn't seem that anything changed. honestly, i love killer clown movies captain Spaulding, killer clown from outer space, I know its not a movie but the clown from ahs was amazing. wrinkles even put a bad name to the creepy clowns. this is just a preference but any creepy clown should not be using a mask leave that to dads on Halloween. trust me your time is straight wasted with this garbage fire of a movie.

• Feb 08, 2020

Really trying to make a scary movie out of a lame person that is making kids even more scared of clowns for money worst movie ever

• Jan 28, 2020

Why does wrinkles have a documentary? The only sole reason I watched this film is because everybody at my school saw it and I saw it and it sucked. Don’t see the appeal for wrinkles. Hope wrinkles doesn’t come to my house now so if I offend you wrinkles I apologize. It’s not your fault, it’s the movie makers fault.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Dec 18, 2019

Wrinkles the Clown is a documentary that could only exist in the form that it does in this era. I don't know if that's enough of a justification for what happens, but it's for sure something new.