X-Men: Apocalypse Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

This movie was alright I think it could’ve been better there was some parts I really liked but other than that this was pretty disappointing I am going to give this movie a C+

• Nov 03, 2019

Many characters have their setup/story, which to me feel like eating okay tapas than a real-good steak. The surprise and funny sequences in the movie, which doesn't mean much to the plot is more exciting than the plot itself.

• Nov 03, 2019

Like the previous x men it starts off bumpy but quickly gets better. In the end it's a fun superhero movie

• Oct 11, 2019

First off apocalypse is 6'7" his voice is much deeper and angrier, this character was shorter than most females and had a soft poetic tone to his voice (yawn) and his story line along with his horseman where just not accurate at all. Leave it to fox studios to ruin a franchise. Here's a hint the people going to seen these comic book movies are 1000000% comic book buffs so if you want revenue and better results, stick to it's original content because fans will ruin your invest

• Oct 03, 2019

Crazy time lines !!!!

Crazy time lines !!!!

• Sep 26, 2019

Almost the worst entry in the franchise. Didn’t take any of the characters seriously, the story was lame and worst of all it felt cheap. Unforgivable

• Sep 25, 2019

It might not be the best of the x-men but its still a great superhero film

It might not be the best of the x-men but its still a great superhero film

• Sep 16, 2019

I absolutely loved it and do not understand the negativity surrounding it at all. I love the casting and the characters and the way they interact. I love how it's not an origin story for any character but rather just a chapter in the x-men's lives. I love seeing young Scott, young Jean, young Storm. The only thing I did not like was how long it took Jean to move her ass and help defeat Apocalypse. I also liked Apocalypse as a bad guy. The team fights were all very believable. The only thing that really stretched belief was Pietro saving all those people when the explosion happened, but whatever, it was still a fun sequence.

• Sep 07, 2019

this movie is so ATROCIOUS a total bastardization of the source material And 100% should not have been able to have been produced!

• Sep 05, 2019

Absolute pile of trash. They managed to make Apocalypse so boring of a villain, and they tried to rush in so many X-Men characters without giving them time to develop or become something. Boy I feel bad for the way they ruined Sophie Turner's role by making a Jean Grey who had to display about the same level of emotions as Sansa Stark.