Yamla Pagla Deewana - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yamla Pagla Deewana Reviews

August 3, 2014
Now that I have seen this, I know why this was a big hit. I loved this movie. This is a masala movie full of comedy, drama and action. Sunny Deol is looking good and has done fabulous action sequences. Songs are average but title track is good.
½ August 13, 2013
Yamla Pagla Deewana has the impact to make you laugh; cry; dance and enjoy! Filled with entertainment, the film is a full-on laugh-riot.
July 16, 2013
Watch this movie for Mukul Dev
½ May 28, 2013
Entertaining in parts,boring in the rest.
April 17, 2013
Watched only initial 25-30 minutes. The story & performances made me care less to continue watching it. Insofar as I saw, it came off as a typical Indian drama that seemed to have nothing in store to entertain/enlighten. Would rate it when I've finished watching it wholly?.. hopefully, in this lifetime.
December 12, 2012
Fairly entertaining movie with the dad and sons in the lead. Great for running in the background as you sort out things at home.
November 7, 2012
This movie looks interesting. The songs will be exceptionally interesting because the entire Doel family cannot dance. Lol.
July 31, 2012
simple, feel gud movie. the best start this year cud possibly hv.
July 18, 2012
Full of old fashioned formula but very entertaining though.
June 2, 2012
Brief humour and Brief action, its not the mayhem you expected,but the stunts are very brief and solid,there are some funny fight scenes in the end.
March 20, 2012
A mindless comedy out and out. Don't expect anything sensible from this movie; its a fun watch nevertheless.
½ February 23, 2012
Priyadarshan Style Comedy!
October 16, 2011
The film was totally hilarious. The Deol's really did put in 100% effort for their roles- Sunny Deol provided the action and comedy with ground-breaking dialogues in-between (spoofing his usual screen image as the nice tough guy he always plays), while Dharmendra and Bobby Deol contributed mostly to the comical side of things (the comedy was well-timed and it made sense unlike most Bollywood comedies where the humour is exaggerated, absurd and retarded). The songs were really nice and I loved those humorous moments where Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol are speaking English and no one has a clue what they are on about. The storyline was very good. Definitely one of the best films of this year (it's better than Ready and Singham by far).
August 17, 2011
nice comedy.... made me laugh a lot....
June 28, 2011
i expected nothing fromt his movie and was extremely surprised! what a brilliant movie, its a simple story but the acting by all was fantastic!! i jst loved bobby deol in this movie!! fantastic!
½ June 23, 2011
If you're looking for a typical Hindi masala flick, this is it. If you're looking for something mind boggling or intellectually challenging, you're in the wrong room. I found out the painful way and had to stop this movie after an hour never to watch it again. Also if
You're not a fan of music, you will be annoyed as there are songs in every corner so be prepared to fast forward quarter of
The movie.
½ March 24, 2011
Sunny again doing the same which he has been doing in past few movies, Dharmendra looking very old and Bobby jumping from brother to father. The movie has its funny moments but its that pretty much it.
March 18, 2011
The father and sons ventured into this movie and there was a lot of expectations and one-liners from them. They moved too quickly into thee next parts and during thee end got stuck there. Decent but cud have been much more than what it was.
March 17, 2011
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.. awsome Stands and acting by Dharmendre and boby looks Bad Boy but innocent in his FilM!!
March 17, 2011
full timepass..but 1 time watch!!