Young Einstein - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Young Einstein Reviews

October 4, 2016
Good photography and a few interesting moments doesn't make Young Einstein a nice picture to watch.
½ June 3, 2016
Dumb but still loved Yahoo Serious!
½ March 28, 2016
Probably liked this more than most people based on the fact that my 9th grade science teacher recommended that all her students go see that "serious yay-hoo" movie when they got a chance.
January 30, 2016
Instantly became the worst movie I'd ever seen and still is. Absolutely awful script, acting and totally unfunny.
I use this film as a barometer to compare other awful movies with... I have never seen a worse movie than this rubbish.
Glad this Yahoo's career died after this dog's breakfast. People that have given it one star or more are people I never want to meet.
July 8, 2014
I have been looking for this movie for 20 years
March 23, 2014
Caught this on TV the other night, hadn't seen it since back in the 80's when Yahoo Serious was "it" -for some reason. It's not a great movie, kinda funny, charming some fun Australiana. It was more nostalgia for me than anything else. Not sure why it was ever popular. I do still listen to the soundtrack today.03.21.14
February 23, 2014
One of my favorite movies of all time!!! I have loved this movie since it came out!
January 25, 2013
I'm sorry. I still, after all these years, think this movie is funny!
½ January 22, 2013
Beyond a level of intolerance that even I can't describe. And I've lived it.
January 7, 2013
Another one that I liked as a kid and even saw it in the theater. Did you know that Einstein invented beer and rock n roll?
½ December 25, 2012
If you missed this movie when it came out in '88 than you must check it out! Awesome performances and soundtrack. Loved it!
½ December 16, 2012
The most fun movie I've watched in years. Kinda like Bill & Ted meet Bill Nighe. I really just wanted to say that cause it sounded cool.
½ December 11, 2012
Hilarious and hes sexy,,
½ November 21, 2012
Absolute sh.t, stating that Maria Sklodowska-Curie was French (born in Warsaw, Poland, French-my-a.s), making fun out of brilliant scientific minds. Hope this movie burns in hell...
½ September 12, 2012
Worryingly realistic :) it was a great movie for Aussie kids! 'Movie info' listed here is misguided - Tasmania is a very small state (in culture, not area), not a country. Not aimed at American adults any more than Thomas The Tank Engine is. Saw the Young Einstein music video on mute at the gym in Sydney this morning, which is why I was reminded of it - was giggling the whole time :) American kids would probably like the movie actually.
July 29, 2012
So corny it works, although the downside was that it allowed Serious to make another film.
July 23, 2012
I really like this movie!
June 30, 2012
My favorite Yahoo Serious film.this one's really funny.
June 23, 2012
I love this movie so much. How could u not!
May 6, 2012
Young Einstein is a very unique film. Yahoo Serious does a wonderful job as Albert Einstein in this quirky, silly film. Once you calm down from the fact that Young Einstein is about Albert Einstein's life in Tasmania, the film is actually pretty funny. That said, this film is not only really stupid, but it is stupid enough to distract from how funny it can be. Overall, Young Einstein is a stupid but surprisingly funny film that shows definite affection for the famous scientist. Although it doesn't measure up to classic satires throughout the years, Young Einstein is definitely worth a watch, and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. 3/5 stars.