Young Einstein Reviews

• Dec 23, 2017

This was and remains a brilliant movie. It is currently available on the US iTunes Store, but weirdly not on the Australian one where it will likely find more favour. A funny movie, perhaps you need an Australian sense of humour to get the comedy and the larrikin nature of the characters.

• Jun 03, 2016

Dumb but still loved Yahoo Serious!

Dumb but still loved Yahoo Serious!

• Mar 28, 2016

Probably liked this more than most people based on the fact that my 9th grade science teacher recommended that all her students go see that "serious yay-hoo" movie when they got a chance.

• Mar 23, 2014

Caught this on TV the other night, hadn't seen it since back in the 80's when Yahoo Serious was "it" -for some reason. It's not a great movie, kinda funny, charming some fun Australiana. It was more nostalgia for me than anything else. Not sure why it was ever popular. I do still listen to the soundtrack today.03.21.14

• Feb 23, 2014

One of my favorite movies of all time!!! I have loved this movie since it came out!

• Jan 25, 2013

I'm sorry. I still, after all these years, think this movie is funny!

I'm sorry. I still, after all these years, think this movie is funny!

• Jan 22, 2013

Beyond a level of intolerance that even I can't describe. And I've lived it.

Beyond a level of intolerance that even I can't describe. And I've lived it.

• Jan 07, 2013

Another one that I liked as a kid and even saw it in the theater. Did you know that Einstein invented beer and rock n roll?

• Dec 25, 2012

If you missed this movie when it came out in '88 than you must check it out! Awesome performances and soundtrack. Loved it!

• Dec 16, 2012

The most fun movie I've watched in years. Kinda like Bill & Ted meet Bill Nighe. I really just wanted to say that cause it sounded cool.