Youth in Revolt Reviews

• Jun 21, 2019

This cute flick is really hilarious! ! So funny with the great cast it has! Michael Cera is perfect, and the scene where they are discovered in Sheeni s room in French language of discovery is so tres amusant!

• Nov 17, 2018

It has its appeal, but it just got to far fetched to be a true classic.

It has its appeal, but it just got to far fetched to be a true classic.

• Jun 18, 2018

In what is becoming a type-cast role for Michael Cera as the soft-spoken, horny teen, Youth in Revolt continues to allow Michael to successfully stay employed in said type-cast role. While his agent may want to spread out his role flexibility a bit, Michael shows he's perfected it with intellectual, social retard, Nick Twisp. His humorous courtship of Sheeni Saunders via the rebellious Francois is adorable and just sweet enough to root for. Surrounded by a surprising cast, including Steve Buscemi, Jean Smart, Ray Liotta, Fred Willard, Justin Long and Zach Galifianakis, this ensemble lends a very strong comedic foundation to the dark story.

• Jun 13, 2018

Gorgeous combination of different visual effects with interesting, fun and relative to anyone story force to empathize heroes and catch euphoria from watching this movie. Let's don't forget about awesome casting. I got ocean of nice fillings while watching a movie.

• Feb 28, 2018

Hilarious when watched once every 9 years. Michael Cera has the funniest dialogue to be uttered from a 2009 teenager's mouth since ever. I don't think I've laughed harder, it ripens with age in the ways Napolean Dynamite has.

• Jul 14, 2017

Hopefully a cult classic in the next 10 years.

Hopefully a cult classic in the next 10 years.

• Mar 14, 2017

Absolutely fantastic an fun, entertaining, clever, and interesting movie that gets my seal of approval, an instant cult classic.

• Jan 24, 2017

Comfortably formulaic.

Comfortably formulaic.

• Nov 19, 2016

Seems very chauvinistic but the character development is interesting.

Seems very chauvinistic but the character development is interesting.

• Sep 06, 2016

While it could have used a little more of François, "Youth in Revolt" is still an odd, charming and funny movie which is impossible to resist.