Zombies Reviews

• Jan 29, 2020

An afternoon preteen sitcom with a completely predictable prejudice allegory story, peppered throughout with decently cool music videos that feel like they were pumped out of an earworm machine.

• Jan 20, 2020

Soy fan de los zombies y esta película me pareció muy mala

Soy fan de los zombies y esta película me pareció muy mala

• Dec 30, 2019

This movie has everything called musical comedy with good cast performances, incredible soundtrack but it doesn't have such good effects, well that makes it unique

• Dec 23, 2019

I can't even. Super cringe and predictable. Every character is the embodiment of a stereotype. The overuse of pastel colors and the contrast of green and pink is an eyesore. Comedy is outdated and boring.

• Nov 19, 2019

I hated it. It was a terrible concept idea and movie, it was boring, and when you think through the logic it makes zero sense.

• Oct 27, 2019

Zombiefied "High School Musical" and couple other sing and dance sessions Disney Channel had offered including the energy that isn't spirited nor memorable anymore and the formula of high school bratty clique negativity and sappily cheesy dialogue, with relevant social commentary under satire, are merely recycled in efforts similar to Hallmark's endlessness. It should've gone bolder when tackling the pleasantly diverse topic of rebellious individualism and social acceptance along with enforcing change against segregation and xenophobia, but couldn't with the lack of a spine, limited frame, disgusting characterization for authentic purposes and ridiculing parody that only settle the amusing thought in the middle of ineffective nowhere. (C+)

• May 10, 2019

I grew up with the good Disney movies like Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Places, and this is a big step down, not going to lie.

• Mar 23, 2019

Look, I like cookie-cutter made-for-TV Disney movies as much as the next guy, but Zombies is pretty awful. I mean, I tried to explain to my kids that electromagnetic bracelets aren't enough to stop the bloodthirst of the undead, and that all it takes is for one Z-bands to malfunction and the zombie apocalypse would start, and somehow I'm the bad guy? Aside from some catchy songs, I cannot abide this movie's heavy-handed message, cheesy acting and pro-zombie propaganda.

• Feb 25, 2019

this movie sucks! the zombies look like a bunch of crack heads. i understand its a kid show but they could have been more detailed and not cute. the songs suck and the girl when she snatched her own wig was pointless. as a 15 year old, i LOVE Disney movies and shows like the kim possible movie. i liked that movie because of sean who played as adam goldberg from the goldbergs. but zombies?? man it just aint doing it for me. sorry disney. i love disney its just not this.

• Jan 02, 2019

Z-o-m-b-i-e-s is involved,funny and there a spectacular musics scenes but your story are so patetic