13 Reasons Why: Season 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

13 Reasons Why really seems like a one concept show that should only be a single season. However surprisingly season 2 does a great job of expanding this concept and brining more depth to its characters.

• Jun 29, 2020

The main character has a complete psychotic break with reality. Everyone is as stupid as is humanly possible and you wish that there would be a gas leak or a bomb to put the school out of its misery.

• Jun 28, 2020

I think the seasons dragged out the story too much. Season 1 was perfect it should have ended when Clay heard his tape.

• Jun 22, 2020

Although a completely unnecessary addition to the first season, I still enjoyed this whydunit teen drama

• Jun 19, 2020