13 Reasons Why: Season 3 Reviews

• 22h ago

Loved the first season, was fine with the second, but the writing for the 3rd season is incredibly bad and the new main character is really annoying.

Incredibly boring , non of the characters are believable

Incredibly boring , non of the characters are believable

• 1d ago

rarely, while seeing a tv series, I have the recurring thought to end it promptly as is happened with this. they've chosen a delicate but interesting topic and then, due to their huge emptiness of ideas, stretched to the death. even from the very first season is horrendously boring and the absolute total lack of material and ideas from the ‘writers', to me, is actually horrifically unbelievable. how the network had paid for a second and a third and now a fourth season, is beyond any human comprehension. the series goes almost slower than the forehead wound remained an interminable scar in the poor guy head. then there's the casting. so unprofessional that I suggest to a mandatory sterilisation of the entire bunch of executives that broad us characters as toni, marcus, justin and so on. even the main characters aren't so good. very, very below the average. and finally, there's the netflix alert for sex scene, drugs, violence. where the fork they've seen those kinda of scenes? meibe in the same sick minds that doesn't have aborted this waist of time, money and space in the first place.

• 1d ago

I thought this show was great. I don't know why everybody is judging it so badly

• 1d ago

Whilst season two is often criticised and deemed unnecessary, at least the characters are familiar and it still feels connected to the fantastic first season. In season 3 we don't see many of those familiar faces. Couple that with a new main character (Ani) being shoehorned into the 'Hannah Baker' role of narration and add in some confusing flashbacks and what we're left with is a muddled mess of a murder mystery that feels more like a spin off than part of the main show. Despite its flaws, this season shows interesting sides of characters we haven't seen much of before, if at all, and like the two before it, showcases some incredibly powerful moments. Ultimately, this season just about keeps its head above water and remains watchable throughout, although I do believe wrapping things up after season 2 would have been more fitting.

• 2d ago

-Characters that act without thinking -a bad mystery - They say that Brice died of a blow and then they say that he died drowned -Give the message that if you kill someone "bad" the law does not matter.

Terrible and pathetic

Terrible and pathetic

Done poorly, rushed, poor story line

Done poorly, rushed, poor story line

• 3d ago

If Thirteen reasons why didn't have many seasons, I wouldn't have gotten bored. However, it's a series where I was able to realize the reality of teenagers attending high-school. Bullying and rape are the foremost concerns that characterize the series.

• 4d ago

A whole 13 episodes that ended up with a cover ups. The show contradicts from its purposes. Get help frm the adult, police, counsellor? From what I saw, the kids mostly do things their way. Season 3 isnt needed at all. Seriously.