13 Reasons Why: Season 3 Reviews

• Jul 28, 2020

The plot no longer exists. The show became a diversity propaganda

The plot no longer exists. The show became a diversity propaganda

• Jul 23, 2020

Stopped watching 3/4 of the way through.

Stopped watching 3/4 of the way through.

• Jul 15, 2020

This show is much like the greek economy curve.

This show is much like the greek economy curve.

• Jul 08, 2020

Ok, first off, how do they expect that they kill off Hannah Baker, one of the main reasons why this show was a hit just literally leave? I thought this was about high school and a suicide happened, not a frickin murder mystery! Last but not least, how can EVERYBODY spill there deepest darkest secrets to Ani, who they JUST MET? This is a waste of time. But I'd still watch it because it gets better in season 4 thank gosh.

why should i forgive a rapist worst tv show ever that i have seen

why should i forgive a rapist worst tv show ever that i have seen

• Jun 29, 2020

Pudo ser una mejor serie pero desde la segunda temporada fue decayendo, y ahora en la tercera temporada con el nuevo personaje, todo se fue al traste, un personaje para odiar y que no hace disfrutar la serie, hace irrelevante su aparición. La serie se volvio una serie de asesinato que quita lo que realmente se trataba en un principio. Malo.

• Jun 29, 2020

WTF? They hire a British actress who looks 50 to become the "star" of the show? And there isn't ONE American actress of color they could have hired? Makes you wish the shooter had shot all of these self-centered idiots.

• Jun 22, 2020

I only watched the first episode. Is that enough for a review? Yes.

I only watched the first episode. Is that enough for a review? Yes.

• Jun 21, 2020

Went from high school bullying to a murder case study???!!!!!

Went from high school bullying to a murder case study???!!!!!

• Jun 21, 2020

It turned out to be a murder-detecting show?? That Ani girl was so irrelevant and I even don't know why the show needs this character.