About a Boy: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 18, 2015

The second season of this brilliant show confirms again wht I thought of the first. It is truly funny and romantic, and I assure you that starting the day with one of these mini episodes of happiness will give a different swing to your day.

• Jun 28, 2015

A charming, light hearted series - hands down my favourite show. The cast chemistry and script is spot on. Couldn't ask for a better show. Well done.

• Feb 27, 2015

it is funny and a good show I would recommended this

it is funny and a good show I would recommended this

• Feb 04, 2015

Watched it with a friend last night - a couple of laughs but would never watch on my own

• Jan 06, 2015

Fun show..good chemistry. Family show.

Fun show..good chemistry. Family show.

• Oct 27, 2014

ONE OF THE BETTER NETWORK SHOWS I'M GLAD THE BROUGHT IT BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON

• Oct 01, 2014

Accidentally posted my review for season 1 as season 2, so I had to delete it. Did not stick around for season 2.