Billions: Season 4 Reviews

• May 13, 2019

I love this show, however, in this season Chuck and Wendy are having problems in their marriage again and, instead of moving out as she already did, now she wants to sell the house, and Chuck does not want to sell it. That does not make sense to me since both of them can manage to support that house and none of them needs the money. Why seel it then? It looks like the producers are just trying to complete the episodes with this nonsense. Hopefully, they will go somewhere with this.

• May 10, 2019

Enjoyed the season so far, but it seems some episodes are straining to tell a cohesive story. I like most of the characters, but somehow that spark had gone. Hopefully, that might change.

• Apr 21, 2019

Personally find this to be the worst season so far. I likely won't watch the next season

• Apr 16, 2019

Whip sharp writing, fantastic acting; incredible characters. These producers deliver incredible drama (and comedy) season after season.

• Apr 14, 2019

Fantastic, Gripping story, gripping acting, moreish !

Fantastic, Gripping story, gripping acting, moreish !

• Mar 18, 2019

Back wiith a scorching first episode, sharp and funny throughout and a bit like a Punch and Judy show somehow such are the stock characters, npi. Some big names and big performances in this by now and it's all getting dirtier.