Billions: Season 4 Reviews

• Oct 22, 2020

S1&2 are perfect in every sense. Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti, two teriffic actors playing gunslinger and sheriff in modern day NY among the 1%. Throw in Asia Kate as the none binary tech genius and BILLIONS S1&2 become irresistibly addictive, Until the end of S3 when the premise is not only turned on its head but decried. Suddenly gunslinger and sheriff share the same sattle and the unique none binary tech genuis compromised by unspeakable wealth loose their moral compass. On top of it, now every single character churns out movie quotes nonestop and E3 pilferizes Polanski's master piece 'Chinatown so grotesquely, you long for the original and wonder why you still watch. Derivates. And switch off.

• Jul 16, 2020

Really enjoyed the first three seasons. Only made it through the first 9 episodes of this season as I just didn't enjoy this season nearly as much. Each character seems to be the most over-the-top version of themselves, as if they need to one up themselves from prior seasons. It feels forced and predictable and not nearly as funny as a result.

• May 04, 2020

Going down hill fast

Going down hill fast

• Apr 27, 2020

Paul Giomatti is a low-key a god.

Paul Giomatti is a low-key a god.

• Apr 17, 2020

Can't wait for the next season! This show is as gripping as ever and the cast has been doing an amazing job ever since the first season!

• Jan 17, 2020

Minimum character count

Minimum character count

• Dec 24, 2019

A beautiful cacophony/symphony of brilliant, intelligent Business inter-play, great fun & laughs and a wealth of knowledge so much so that S2 surpasses S! while S3 blows S2 out of the water, decimating S1. S4 is a Godzilla, laying to waste all before! I have personally taken insurance and bought/stocked powerful med drugs in preparation for S5. I visualize either smack down on the floor in uncontrollable laughter or just verging on being ambulatory! I am an above average person and I can without hesitation guarantee geniuses who like me intend on binging S1-? every year, will never be the same again! In a World of so much imperfections how did we deserve this? Only a merciful God/Entity/Essence would have put this in motion to evolve generations. I have personally been inspired to design a great AI/DL algorithm as a result of countlessly watching this series because of the genius minds of Beethoven & Mozart in the forms of Brian Koppleman, David Levien and Andrew Ross Sorkin who will be molding and shaping the present & future generations for the better for many Centuries!

• Nov 26, 2019

Didn't enjoy this season, as much as the first 3, seems to be going around in circles and lost that special touch that made it great.

• Sep 16, 2019

The best on TV by far great script writing

The best on TV by far great script writing

• Jul 28, 2019

Season 4 is the strongest season yet.

Season 4 is the strongest season yet.