Black Mirror: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 18, 2020

Black Mirror's three-episode debut season can essentially be described as a vast quality range scale: horrendous, fine, and tremendous.

• Jan 15, 2020

Dark, Shocking and depressing. Black Mirror shows the stuff we want to see... and the stuff that we hope dosen't happen to us.

• Dec 23, 2019

just is perfect to meet about this genial serie

just is perfect to meet about this genial serie

• Nov 13, 2019

Black mirror is so freaking capturing! It makes one wonder about the troubles in the society and presents many possible futures. Greatly performed dialogues, and beautiful ideas.

• Sep 30, 2019

It was very troubling that a show like this would be written and especially as a first episode of a new series. Yes, I understood the episode's message. I won't be watching any other Black Mirror episodes. I'd give zero stars if it was available.

• Aug 09, 2019

I think this show can go too far at times, e.g. The pig

I think this show can go too far at times, e.g. The pig

• Jul 13, 2019

My Rating 10/10 !!!NO SPOILERS!!! *Its a masterpiece to get comprehensive info or ideas that how future tech will look alike e.g. VR, AR, AI etc developing and what will be the possible situations after 10-50 Years. *Basically its biased on that future technologies that how they can be use as super evil for humanity and kindly note that its not anti-tech Series so as a tech guy i didn't got offended. for example:its like telling people that Guns are good for safety but how are the possible methods or can be used for super evil purposes. *Its an science fiction anthology means each episode have different story but based on main idea Future Technologies. *It not like f**king boring story telling or sad f**king bullsh*t its Action, Drama, Sci-fi, trust me each episode have beautiful story and can be converted to f**king beautiufl 3 hours movie. I was confused that should I watch that i means spend time on that but after Watching first episode It made me watch all the seasons and I have watched all 5 seasons (10:00 PM 13 July 2019) *I loved the film and Its a Must Watch for Sci-fi Lovers

• Jul 13, 2019

National Anthem was for me a ridiculous concept that had a stand out plot hole (middle aged male finder) the finger was important in prompting the prime minister to have sex with a pig, despite male fingers looking very different to a females. I remember some survey that 80 or so percentage of the population would watch the televised bestiality, something that is just unrealistic and frankly stupid. If this was a Rick and Morty episode - at least it would be funny. Not the smarted direction to take for a first show in a series driving anyone with any class away from this show. I hear it gets better - but how can it possibly get worse.

• Jul 05, 2019

It's Goosebumps for adults, who likes weed!

It's Goosebumps for adults, who likes weed!

• Jun 28, 2019