Elite: Season 2 Reviews

• Dec 23, 2019

Esta temporada estuvo mucho mejor que la primera, altamente recomendable

Esta temporada estuvo mucho mejor que la primera, altamente recomendable

• Nov 23, 2019

I didn't expect to like Elite as much as I did! I thought it would be another high school show but the show surpassed my expectations. It's way better than Gossip Girl- I always found Gossip Girl formulaic and a little silly. Here, characters are well-written. Everything happens for a reason and the writers have really put thought into the show. The cast is exceptionally talented too. Nadia and Guzman are my absolute favourites. Their chemistry is off the hook. Haven't seen such chemistry in a TV show in a long time. Can't wait for Season 3. I really hope it comes out in early 2020 and not in fall :/

• Nov 12, 2019

This season was amazing! La trama, el desarrollo de personajes y la introducción de nuevos personajes son cosas que la hacen más entretenida que la primera.

• Nov 11, 2019

Kept me intrigued and interested throughout out the whole series!

Kept me intrigued and interested throughout out the whole series!

• Nov 03, 2019

This show is surprisingly good and interesting, and stands out between all of the other teen dramas.

• Sep 27, 2019

I enjoyed it to the max...looking forward to watching the new one, when it comes out...

• Sep 23, 2019

the best series ever!!!! love the show hope season 3 will be the best same as 1 and 2.

• Sep 15, 2019

If I had to describe this show in a sentence it would be: "if 13 reasons why was well made".

• Sep 15, 2019

Sin contar los últimos 10 minutos de capítulo final, está segunda temporada es magnífica, más polémica, más osada, más atrevida, muy recomendada, ojalá la tercera logré concluir.