Family Guy: Season 6 Reviews

• Jan 12, 2019

The return of Status Quo is God comes off as a cheap cop-out for one episode that's also a major tearjerker and a special two-parter but there's no denying that not only does this season still succeed in cracking me up but the special two-parter is actually quite engaging leading to a well-animated action sequence that is epic. Shame this was the last season to be mostly liked before the show's seasonal rot as a result of Seth MacFarlane's apathy.

• Dec 29, 2015

This show is amazing!!!!!!!!

This show is amazing!!!!!!!!

• Sep 15, 2015

The 100th Episode 2-parter was definitely extraordinary among plenty of other great episodes

• Feb 15, 2015

The best Family Guy season so far.

The best Family Guy season so far.

• Mar 02, 2014

…right about here was when I jumped off the band-wagon. Not a bad 100th episode though…kinda.

• Jan 30, 2014

Very funny, best one of the cartoon shows in my opinion!

Very funny, best one of the cartoon shows in my opinion!

• Jan 05, 2014

It's amazing this once cult show is now getting a highly advertised 100th episode. What's most amazing is how far it has fallen from grace.

• Dec 18, 2013

In a season where the show celebrates 100 episodes it needs to celebrate with an impact. And Family Guy has done just that with sharing the brilliantness not only with the 100th episode but with a large percentage of the season.