Game of Thrones: Season 8 Reviews

• 8h ago

What a massive disappointment in the story department. This is what happens when the writers give up, but won't give up the reigns.

• 12h ago

Greatest show of all time!!

Greatest show of all time!!

• 19h ago

I give it 4.5 and here is why Game of Thrones was always a great show and still. the fans didn't like how it ended with Bran as a King, Snow's leaving and Dany's death. That's why this show is so great, no one expected this kind of ending. GoT is the revolution of the TV shows, not every series should have a happy ending. If you go back and watch the very first episode of s1, you will see how it's all related and especially if you pay attention to what they say, then you'll get why this show is still amazing.

• 21h ago

Started of pretty good, a really satisfying start, but once david & dan started writing, it just lost all meaning and logic, stupidity and lazy writing really made the last season, the WORST season

• 21h ago

So poorly written and illogical that you'll lose all sense of immersion. Possibly the worst end to any series of critical esteem. It's better to save yourself the time and frustration of watching season 8 and just read the wiki page.

• 1d ago

Nearly 2 months on and im still feeling a bitter disappointment of the potential this season had. I've fallen out of love with game of thrones and can not bring myself to watch the previous seasons as i know how it all went to shit.

• 1d ago

WORST FINAL SEASON of ANY SHOW I've ever seen. If you haven't seen the horse illustration analogy for this show, then you are missing out. The two showrunners took something amazing and burned it to the ground in the end! Horrible!

• 1d ago

Makes absolutely no sense narratively and undermines its own thematic points. It rendered the series meaningless.

• 1d ago

Made sure all of my hope was crushed by ineffective writing. Ruined what could have been the most amazing show ever by valuing flashy-ness over an important story. Depressing.

• 1d ago

Dragon lady and her tropical slaves do not subjugate and rule Westeros.

Dragon lady and her tropical slaves do not subjugate and rule Westeros.