Gotham: Season 3 Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

It seems no one dies anymore.

It seems no one dies anymore.

• Aug 03, 2019

It has some really high points, as well as some low ones. Ed and Penguin steal the show (as usual), and although Jerome is only in it briefly, he was a huge highlight. Smile Like You Mean It is the best episode of Gotham to date.

• Jul 10, 2019

how can anyone complain at this season which introduces captain Barnes

how can anyone complain at this season which introduces captain Barnes

• Apr 19, 2019

The story with Mad Hatter is quite solid and it's linked up till the end of the season. The season finale is very epic and the fight between Bruce Wayne and Jerome Valeska is just precious to me.

• Mar 04, 2019

Strong character development, a consistent tone, believable characters, chemistry and acting solidify this show as the greatest comic book show ever.

• Feb 19, 2019

Again, season three continues to keep the thrilling effects of the previous two and now adds in supervillians to the mix!

• Nov 13, 2018

Gotham gets better every season!

Gotham gets better every season!

• Aug 03, 2018

this show is getting stronger and stronger. superb story telling and very enjoyable. roll on season 4

• Jul 20, 2018

Still The Best DC TV Show Ever Still Got Great Acting Performance And This Is Actually My Top Favorite Season So Far

• Jul 20, 2018