Life in Pieces: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 10, 2018

This show is the funniest thing on TV right now. The only show that has me laughing so hard and smacking the bed while binge watching

• Feb 23, 2018

I get that not everything in a sitcom is supposed to be funny, but that being said, the conventions of the sitcom genre kind of necessitate that there be a joke at least once in the series.

• Jan 25, 2018

I just started watching this show and I love it. It’s so ridiculous but that’s what makes it great; it’s so funny.

• Oct 30, 2017

It Is The Worst Show Ever It Is The Spin-Off Parks And Recreation But They Are Demeocrats And Hillary Clinton Fans They Rip-Off Modern Family And The Brady Bunch F--- YOU!!!!!!!!!! It's Rotten

• Jul 10, 2017

Quirky funny multi family sit come..funny... tender moments...great cast

Quirky funny multi family sit come..funny... tender moments...great cast

• Jun 16, 2017

Characters more endearing, lines funnier than Modern Family

Characters more endearing, lines funnier than Modern Family

• Jun 09, 2017

Super cute show! Very refreshing and smart.

Super cute show! Very refreshing and smart.

• Apr 18, 2017

Awesome show!! So relatable being a new parent and the relationship issues they all have. Really is hilarious.

• Apr 07, 2017

The witty title is, of course, a play on the idiom "slice of life." The alteration to "life in pieces" cleverly emphasizes the chaos of family life while still portraying the idea of simple, beautiful moments in life. It's charming and funny and speaks to the eccentricities of every day life. Yes, there have been many family sitcoms. But this one is nice in its own right even if it isn't somehow edgy or mind blowingly original. It has its own blend of classic sitcom with an original slice of life spin. I liked it. My biggest criticism is that most of the adult female characters are nearly the same character--stereotypical nagging female who does not want to be told the dress makes her look fat. But still, it finds a way to speak of family life in an uplifting way that will make you chuckle with some scenes that are outright hilarious.

• Apr 01, 2017

It''s like modern family but not trying hard to be funny.

It''s like modern family but not trying hard to be funny.