Losing Alice: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 20, 2021

Its a weird, eccentric show. Sexy in a bad way. Its made in Israel, but there is nothing Israeli about the show, clearly created for international audience. The actors are fabulous. I watched 7 episodes, I have no idea how this show will end. (I watched the original, Hebrew version)

• Feb 13, 2021

Glued up the screen!!! Excellent thriller

Glued up the screen!!! Excellent thriller

• Feb 07, 2021

For an Apple original series it's shot and lit badly. Also oddly enough they use Windows computers :D. Israeli's are portrayed as really grumpy and dissatisfied in this series. Pacing is very slow and I'm on episode 3.

• Feb 05, 2021

I lost interest by the second episode. I did not think the story was well developed and I lost interest in finding out what happened to these characters.

• Jan 22, 2021

I've seen the first episodes and it's amazing! As a passionate for film and filmmaking, I love seeing the backend of everything. The story in general is amazing, very entertaining, with deep and complex characters and a very interesting plot about obsession. I can't wait to see the rest! Another great win for Apple TV+