Pure Genius: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 04, 2020

It's already 2020 and I still think that the show is great! Bringing a lesson with every episode. It is a heart break when I knew that the show is cancelled. :-)

• Jan 25, 2018

I honestly loved this show and I’m sad it got cancelled. I loved the characters and the story lines. Each episode was great. It was such a feel good show.

• Mar 10, 2017

I hope they renew it and put it in a better time slot. I like the fact that they spend time on new cutting edge medicine (that is real or in development) that the other med shows and THAT is what makes it compelling to me as I am in healthcare.

• Feb 12, 2017

Amazing show, really enjoy the use of medicine with innovative technology. The show is a very interesting look to what medicine can be.

• Feb 03, 2017

Best TV series in years!!!

Best TV series in years!!!

• Jan 29, 2017

One of the best shows on tv and the cast is amazing.

One of the best shows on tv and the cast is amazing.

• Jan 29, 2017

A great fusion of medical drama and future tech, that gets better with every episode.

• Jan 27, 2017

Initially I thought this series was too corny. However after watching the entire season I believe it is just the sort of tv I needed to watch to counter all the upsetting things happening not only in the US but around the world. Not unlike the DC or Marvel comic book programs - people (today) seem to need heros who seem to pull off the impossible - defeat the unbeatable. I see that the critics panned it but that (IMO) is pure cynicism. Thank you CBS for offering me some old fashioned hopefulness and (your) belief in miracles. I vote for Season 2.

• Jan 26, 2017

It has grab my family and we have watch every episode can't wait for more episodes

• Jan 26, 2017

There are 40,000 folks on their FB page that love this show just like me.

There are 40,000 folks on their FB page that love this show just like me.