Quantico: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 18, 2018

The addition of new and beautiful faces makes this new season of Quantico very exciting to watch.

• Jun 21, 2018

Overalll excellent tv show 2a grade 10 2b grade 8.5 Overall 9 One finest tv trillers on broadcast tv

• Jun 16, 2018

Hopeless plot and rubbish story line...

Hopeless plot and rubbish story line...

• Sep 07, 2017

Awful. Everyone was a double agent. Good guys turned into bad guys. Ending was very predictable. It was just terrible. Acting was good, but the writers... I wrote similar stuff back in high school

• Jul 15, 2017

The writers originally did an excellent job with Season 1. Unfortunately, that success was not sustained in Season 2. It feels as if the characters are now being "developed" by teen writers or shallow personalities. The show's connection with the audience became abysmal. Almost every other episode is littered with immature, knee-jerk reactions to mature situations, which is unfitting for the characters as they're intended to be portrayed. You know how too much of anything is a bad thing (i.e. excessive sweets give toothaches, too much salt dries your mouth or makes food taste horrible, etc)? Well, the characters seem to be overtaken by teenage hormone levels and then doused with LGBT initiatives, of which, both issues disjoint the character development in the series. From an adult's perspective, Season 1 is Quantico for grown-ups while Season 2 became Quantico for Middle Schoolers. The show is dead to my friends and I now–nothing left to talk about. So we jumped ship and found other shows to watch instead. Good luck to the cast in their future endeavors. After all, it's not their fault.

• Jun 26, 2017

WAY better than the first season. Couldn't of done it better if I tried!! Everything they were missing from the first season has been accurately placed and added for their second season. Definitely a must to see :)

• Jun 24, 2017

Lower quality production than 1st Season. Dissapointing

Lower quality production than 1st Season. Dissapointing

• Apr 22, 2017

What happened? What started out red hot has devolved into another political "government conspiracy" tale. the actors appear confused and embarrassingly over-earnest with repetitious lectures/speeches. Actually the cast appears confused as they race to lobby, change votes, work for the president and save the world. Get back in the game!

• Apr 02, 2017

started good but know thay lost me, started to be annoying

started good but know thay lost me, started to be annoying

• Mar 27, 2017

After season 1, season 2 just seems repetitive and boring. I lost interest after 3 episodes.